Author Thread: Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Admin

Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 AM

THIS IS EVERY MAN'S KIND OF WOMAN. Below is pasted an email I received from a lady on this site.

I can pretty much guarantee this woman does not have any emotional problems of hang ups. No games here. She, in a manner of speaking, is saying > I am ready to find my man so here is your opportunity. Obviously her exact approach would not be right for most women but HER ATTITUDE AND HER FEARLESSNESS IS EXACTLY RIGHT AND WHAT EVERY REAL MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN:

Hello & Greetings in the name of the Lord.

It's a beautiful sunday today, and it is a delight to write to you.

Presently I am at Malaysia, teaching music. Even though it's a long distance, it's not impossible to connect via the internet and all these great flight ticket offers available nowadays.

If you feel the vibes to ignite this friendship, please do write back. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care & May the Lord bless you.

AND AFTER LOOKING AT HER PROFILE I CAN ALSO GUARANTEE SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:49 PM

Ole Catlle, Did you read the post? Trust me she's not a scammer

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:54 PM

Prov 31 Lady. That is an assumption that you made. And you have only read a small portion of my posts. Notice the number of Favorites I am on after a short period. Not proud of that, but just making my point. I have more phone numbers that that and I also have exchanged emails with probably 3 times as many.

And I am not interested in what any woman with an opposing point of view

This reminds me of these two ladies I once saw interviewed on a talk show who had written a best selling book on �How to Catch a Man� or something like that.They basically said the way to get a husband was by playing hard to get. Never mind that that is very disrespectful and dishonors a man. Funny thing is these women were both in their 30s (not Christians of course) and neither one of them were married. Stuff like that just makes me feel ill. All that does for most men is to make them feel dishonored & disrespected,

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:05 PM

Oh by the Way Proverbs 31: the following is copied from your profile

Update: I am now pursuing a relationship with someone, but I'm going to keep my profile open so I can participate in the chat forums (and just in case it doesn't work out). For now, I may or may not respond to emails.

"JUST IN CASE IT DOESN'T WORK OUT"? YOU DO NOT HAVE A DARN THING TO SAY THAT I WANT TO HEAR..!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A WHOLE LOT MORE, BUT MOST MEN PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW WHAT I AM THINKING

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:12 PM

I agree with you ole cattle, I believe that a man should chase a woman and not the other way around. I am not saying that a woman should, not express her feelings, but I still old fashioned, in the sense that I would like it if a man would take control in the relationship from the begining.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:18 PM

The point is - (apparently no one read the topic) - her message is saying she is ready to find a man and serious about it AS I STATED IN OTHER WORD. Any man who is looking for a wife would want exactly that. He would have to be mentally retarded if he was looking for a wife and not wanting one that is serious and ready.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:31 PM

dear 777 , i sure did read it all. and if you read all my answer youd see i gave you the reason for even if she wasnt a scammer that id not be interisted..

ya know my grandpappy always used to tell me son, for a man anything worth having is worth working for.. and even after you get it youll have to work even harder to keep it..

lil summin to ponder on..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:39 PM

There are a lot of reasons I know she is not a scammer which is what I suspected when I first read the email. But the second I looked at her profile I knew she was not. First I had the witness of the Holy spirit (Total Peace). And probably almost as importantly in this particular case here photo was of a 50 year old woman with a few extra pounds which also match what age she said she was.

Also just a little while ago she contacted me - after reading this post - and said that I had said her approach was not right for a woman and asked for my advice. I explained that I said it was not right for "most" women but that I really liked her profile. I am kind of grieved for the nice lady, but I also told her to contact me later if she liked and I would see if I had thought of anything.

I once had a fiance in the Philippines (for about a year) I spent hundreds of hours speaking with her and many others of Asian decent in that part of the world. I know that culture. She is just an honest lady looking for a husband. Although her email was addressed to an American man, chances are she is looking for a good Christian man - not a ticket to the US despite the fact that some might think so. Again, I have the inner witness, understand that culture and the facts would not add up to her being a scammer AT ALL.

Besides that I doubt there are many people who have gotten as rid of as many scammers as I have in the short period of time I have spent on this site.

I will also be praying that God blesses her efforts to find a husband.:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 09:02 PM

Hey any of you good Christian men who would like a good Asain wife from Malasya (pardon misspelling) should contact this wonderful and courageous lady. Her last email is pasted below and I am sure she would not mind my help. Her profile name is Jhew and her name is Joanne.

Jhew Oct 25, 2009

To: MiraclesHappen777

Subject: Re: Greetings

Message: Thank you for your reply and post. It's thoughtful and I appreciate your sincere words.

As you had mentioned my approach is not exactly right, may you advice me how to write it better?

Thank you again and may the Lord continue to bless you.

* Joanne

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 09:11 PM

Guess I am a little old school, but every time I have sent a man an email telling him I like his profile and his Walk in the Lord, I don't get a response. I am much more comfortable having a man pursue me. I know that is somewhat old school, but I'm not exactly a spring chick born yesterday either. My biggest issue is that the men somehow don't understand that my Faith is as important to me as I say it is, for when we start dating, they want to lead me astray. I have lived that life and it is empty and people are dedicated to nothing when they cannot center themselves in their faith. But that is about me, more than it is about what you posted.

Honestly though, I know I am more comfortable with ole cattle's thoughts on this, and I could be wrong, but I think most women would probably agree.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 09:41 PM

Tarasye, You are an intelligent lady and I usually appreciate your posts - far more than most. And no offense but womens opinions are totally not the issue here - this is about what men want.

NO OFFENSE PEOPLE - BUT IS EVERYONE HAVING READING PROBLEMS HERE? FOR ABOUT THE 5TH TIME - AS IS ALSO MENTIONED IN THE TOPIC POST - THE POINT IS HER ATTITUDE AND THAT SHE IS LETTING IT BE KNOWN THAT SHE IS READY FOR A HUSBAND.

I do not expect women to approach me, but like almost all men I love it when they do. AND AGAIN, ANY MAN LOOKING FOR A WIFE WANTS ONE WHO MAKES IT KNOWN SHE IS READY. IF HE DOESN'T HE JUST ABOUT HAS TO BE RETARDED.....OH YA..SURE LETS SEE..WHAT DO I WANT A COLD FISH OR ONE THAT'S READY? IT'S A NO BRAINER.. AMAZES ME THAT WOMAN DON'T GET THAT.

.................I'LL BET SHE FINDS A GOOD MAN BEFORE MOST WOMEN ON THIS SITE. SHE IS A "RUTH" KIND OF WOMAN... HEY, WAY TO GO JOANNE..KEEP IT UP LADY I KNOW GODS GOT HIM ON THE WAY... BUT YOU NEED TO LET US ALL KNOW AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS..AGAIN, I SAY "WAY TO GO WOMAN OF FAITH!!!" AND DON'T YOU PAY A BIT OF ATTENTION TO WHAT THESE FOLKS ARE SAYING.............. YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND IN HEAVEN.......:applause::angel:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8