Author Thread: What a scammer, posing as a God fearing Christian.
mariangela

View Profile
History
What a scammer, posing as a God fearing Christian.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:37 PM

The reason, why I am writing to you this, is to warn people how devious some people can be. I met someone on this site. And innocently enough, fell for him, He posed, as this super spiritual christian. I trusted him wholeheartedly. I shared with him everything. And I truely believed that it was going to lead to something. He assured me, his love etc...and I was truly and honestly falling for this man, There were a couple of red flags that a choose to ignore. For example,,,,,I am a firm believer, of the fruits of a person, and I do not mean financial, Stupid me...He persuaded, me to leave the site and stop all conact with the people from the site. Telling me, that when one is in a relationship, its not Christian like, to keep on conversing with other men on the site. And to be quiet honest I agreed. I was willing to sell my property and move to his part of the world. There was a lot of information that I opened my up to him, and he slowly and slyly retracted all this info, but he relunctantly, ever told me, much about his situation, only little odds and ends, which I was extremely concerned, but my heart was already involved. ANYWAY, he always, spoke so righteous,,,,and I fell for it. To cut the long story short, I caught him out, on this site aswell as another site,, Someone, wanted to warn me about him, and it seems that I am not the only one that he does this to. He does this thing to woman, from all walks of life. So please girls, do not be so gullable, like me,,,Read my story and learn from it. It does not mean that a person that can quote the bible backwards, is a true christian. I have learned this now, in the most horrible way. This person could even fool, the devil himself, thats how cunning he was. So beware...

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:12 PM

Christian Dating Cafe . com,,,,

username: phillipj

and then you can see if I am lying on not....

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:23 PM

if you wanna check yes it was a temporay acct and i told you i went on there to contact someone, nothing is being hidden and they sent me an email thai it was suspended, possibly becuase the person i mentioned to you i sent her my phone number and they may have suspended the acct for that i dont know why exactly but it is true I have not been on there since I talked to you, it was not a paid membership, the womans name is margo that is something i shared with you

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 PM

that is to funny how is the picture fake

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:29 PM

If it is on there I can't say but you can contact them and see when the last time I was on there, there is nothing to hide, It is as exactly as I told you, how is it a scam when I told you i was on there. did you forget that and forget me telling about talking to her

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:33 PM

Your words where I was on the site and that is not true, that can be verified, and then you say my pictures are fake, what is it that makes it fake

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:36 PM

How am i on that site tell me. and also tell me the last time i was on there, and let us remember I mentioned I went on there, where is the deception?

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:59 PM

Gus if you need further evidence just email and I will show you,,,all that I have,,,,I am not about to go on and on with a LIAR....AND A DECEIVER....

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 09:48 PM

Please just leave her alone!!

It's obvious you have done something she deems as deceitful so there's no point beating a dead horse...just go your own way.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 10:41 PM

I agree with browneyes, even though it was like reading a soap opera. As a side bar, i review profiles over and over, and tend to re-read when i am in contact with the man. I consider the photos that are posted and why he choose those along with how does it reflect who he is. Another factor i look at is the age range he puts as a preference. If it doesn't go up to his own age range, i pass 'em by. I will never understand "dating" someone the age of my daughters, even if he can.

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 10:42 PM

Thank you Browney

Page : 1 2 3