Author Thread: Your BEST Dates Ever Thread....
Tarasye

View Profile
History
Your BEST Dates Ever Thread....
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 10:22 PM

Okay People, we did your worst date ever thread, now it is time for dates that were like the BEST EVER or maybe even moments that were like the best ever about a date. This might not be a fall out of your chair funny, but it might give us all some sweet ideas that might impress someone if we ever do meet that one that makes our heart go pitter-patter and skip a beat.

This happened when I was still but a teen, so it was a long time ago, and frankly, I recall nothing about the date itself, but I do remember when I was sitting outside on my upstairs balcony talking to my girlfriend while I was waiting for my date.

He was peeking around the corner and tossing little pebbles up to the balcony to get my attention and then he would jump back around the corner.

Oh, to be 19 again, that was the sweetest, most romantic move a guy ever made on me, and the look in his eyes said it all.

There is still hope in the world. Top this one I dare ya, cuz I would LOVE to hear there is still even better romance left in the world!

Tarasye

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 04:22 PM

Okay, I think my best date ever happened just last weekend in church.

He smiled at me from across the room, when he laughed his eyes twinkled, and I could tell he wanted to come over and get to know me better.

Being a little shy, when he did come over, he brought his Mother, and I could see how much he loved her.

When they sat down beside me, the first thing he did was make a move on my shirt!! Can you believe it, right there in front of his Mother!!

I can, he is only a year old and I am totally captivated. Don't think it will last forever, but ten minutes was like the best date ever.

Yep, I'm a Grandma! Can ya tell?

Tarasye

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 04:48 PM

I don't generally go for younger men, but then again, I am usually offended when they go for my shirt with BOTH HANDS, too! lol:laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 05:47 PM

My best date ever..5 years ago shortly after I got divorced I met a wonderful man and we dated for a while..he had 2 boys I have 2 girls and a boy..his kids are older than mine.. We went to a movie..His son baby sat my kids and even though it was just a movie I had a great time..It was the first time i had a baby sitter for my kids..And I absolutely adored the guy..I guess sometimes its not where or what you do but its the with whom..

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2009 08:58 PM

I've only dated one person my whole life. lol. From 20 to 24...He was my best frist date and worse last date...

If that makes sense...Technically...I've only had one experience on dates..lol...My first date with him was a movie...Worse last date...was a movie...Weird I know...4 years of dating...lol...I've never even gotten flowers from him...Funny to think I put up with it now...but it I've learned a lot...lol

Page : 1 2