Author Thread: USA visit-marriage-divorce-back home..
Startingafresh

View Profile
History
USA visit-marriage-divorce-back home..
Posted : 17 Oct, 2012 10:09 PM

I am going to write a full story on here regarding my meeting a man on here and talking with him for 1 and half month then meeting and marrying him and finally divorcing him within my 4 month visit..I went through a nightmare with this man who professes to be a internet minister and teaches the Bible.

Will update with full story. Came back to my country disappointed, hurt, emotionally disturbed and memories of spiteful words from a Bible teachers mouth.

tiingy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2012 01:32 AM

l do hope you are blessed with someone to love and to love you. on line dating is so hard. after l met tony on line and we decided to be a couple [a long time after we met] ppl in real life were trying to set me up with men all the time. l kept saying ' l have a boyfriend.' lol. without being able to see him no one thought what we had was a real relationship, but the spiritual connection was so strong l didnt have any doubts.

if you ever want to talk just message me personally on here and l would be happy to chat. l just prayed for you. l guess its a good thing that l cant sleep sometimes lol. hugs again

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2012 08:16 PM

Thank you so much Tiingy, thank you for your prayers, very much appreciated....yes I am praying that God will bring someone wonderful in my life, someone that I can pray with and someone I cannot live without, its so beautiful to be in love with the right person....just praying and waiting....have found someone on here again and am just praying and dating on here but will not rush into marriage until I am absolutely sure and have peace in my heart....thank you again tiingy...God bless you and Tony richly....in Christ, Dee.

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2012 03:17 PM

One thing I forgot to mention in this article was that ....He said another man in his place would have killed me...I felt as though that was a death threat....again is this Christianity?? Do teachers of Christianity talk this way to someone they claim to love and then marry....

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2012 03:59 AM

The proof of a relationship is not if you feel love for oneanother. The proving ground for a relationship is how you solve conflict together.

Hear this dear ones..........The proving ground is how you resolve conflict.

If you are avoiders of conflict this will just prolong you proving any relationship. The advoidence of conflict is NOT a act of maturity but inmaturity.

If any of us do not know how to reslove conflict now how do you think you will latter?

Conflict is a wounderful thing when navigated rightly and builds greater trust and intimacy.

Conflict is a killer if navigated incorrectly and brings hurt and division.

Startingafresh

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 02:49 PM

Yes, I agree with you....both need to sit and talk and settle matters not call each other names and go behind each others back and talk to other members of the opposite sex and gossip and even go on social media and talk about your so called loved one and yet teach others about the Gospel of Jesus.

NOTHING can be solved this way....I was a victim of spiritual manipulation at its worst...

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2013 06:26 AM

what the hack???

marry after 1 month and half???

ok. i dont want blaming that guy 100%. but i blame the lady 99% and that guy 1% only. because in this era women must being smart to pick a man be their husband.

Lazy to take bath?

yuck disgusting. im sorry , if i were u. i will kick him.

this is not just only lesson for u but i wish all member in this site read this story life.

i dont mean to be rude write u like this but whatever u feel i wish the best for u because i know He LOve u. Jesus love u,

:angel:

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2013 11:31 PM

Sorry dear for all that happened to you.Sometimes when you look for something anxiously,it drives to rush into things and in most cases regrets come.

That was too fast,the time wasn't enough to know the person.

Don't worry God has good plans for you,listen to His soft voice,take time to pray about anyone you meet,Even fast if you can for God to reveal to you about the person,as you pray too for God to give you patience and self control.

May God heal your heart and guide you as you move forward.

God bless you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2013 11:55 AM

Honestly Justputri ,

I couldn�t help but view your profile, I thought for a second that you were 10years old but I am disappointed that you are 25 and �100% normal Christian�!!

�ok. i dont want blaming that guy 100%. but i blame the lady 99% and that guy 1% only. because in this era women must being smart to pick a man be their husband�

Look girl, we all make mistakes!! And how I wish you could you save your statistics for something else because you are NOT assistant Holy Spirit or the fourth person in the trinity to judge anyone and just in case you appointed yourself to that �position�, no one asked you to apportion the blame!

Well, May be you are one of the women in this era who are SMART to PICK a MAN to be their HUSBAND but don�t rejoice yet because I have got news for you;

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!-I Corinthians 10:12

Stay blessed!

Startingafresh,

I am so sorry about that. This experience is not only a lesson to you but a lesson to me and other Christian singles on here. I know that God is just preparing you for something better therefore, be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him!

Shalom!

SEAbyFAITH

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2014 09:56 AM

I am SO Sorry this happened to you...

may GOD prepare your heart and the MANS heart that IS RIGHT for you...

to many SCAMMERS on line and to much unknowns

long distance is hard and there just is NO way to know if you don't get inside their lives and they into yours.

I PRAISE your brave heart and ask him to BE WITH YOU ALWAYS and in all thngs

Page : 1 2 3