Author Thread: Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Admin

Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 AM

THIS IS EVERY MAN'S KIND OF WOMAN. Below is pasted an email I received from a lady on this site.

I can pretty much guarantee this woman does not have any emotional problems of hang ups. No games here. She, in a manner of speaking, is saying > I am ready to find my man so here is your opportunity. Obviously her exact approach would not be right for most women but HER ATTITUDE AND HER FEARLESSNESS IS EXACTLY RIGHT AND WHAT EVERY REAL MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN:

Hello & Greetings in the name of the Lord.

It's a beautiful sunday today, and it is a delight to write to you.

Presently I am at Malaysia, teaching music. Even though it's a long distance, it's not impossible to connect via the internet and all these great flight ticket offers available nowadays.

If you feel the vibes to ignite this friendship, please do write back. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care & May the Lord bless you.

AND AFTER LOOKING AT HER PROFILE I CAN ALSO GUARANTEE SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 11:01 PM

Sorry Ole Cattle, I love you brother, but I just have to say that I get my values, beliefs and principles from God's word and not from men's traditions or folk tales.

With the exception of Jacob who worked 14 years to ear his bride most of them men of God didn't have to work hard at all to get their wives. And if it had been up to Jacob and his bride they probably would have married the day they met if it were possible.

And some of God's men had to deal with problems which were caused by their wives - but with the exception of one (can't recall the name) who had to chase after his wife who was a harlot again & again, I do not think any had to work hard to keep their wives.

And if a husband and wife live according to Eph 5:22-29 they will be happy until death sepperates them.

Ephesians 5:22-29 (KJV)

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 11:32 PM

Ooops. Just noticed she's 43 - not 50. Sorry Joanne. You don't look older than about 43 either.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 12:20 AM

dear 777,

your words here

Sorry Ole Cattle, I love you brother, but I just have to say that I get my values, beliefs and principles from God's word and not from men's traditions or folk tales.

mine here

777 i love you as a brother also.. and we dont have to always agree. i enjoy our discussions.. im also very glad that you get your values and beliefs and principles from the bible.. thats commendable.. lets look at these few verses here.

proverbs 18:22 he who finds a wife finds a good thing.and obtains favor from the LORD.

hosea 1:2 When the Lord began to speak by Hosea, the Lord said to Hosea:

"Go, take yourself a wife of harlotry

And children of harlotry,

For the land has committed great harlotry

By departing from the Lord."

3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son. 4 Then the Lord said to him:

"Call his name Jezreel,

proverbs 31:10 who can find a virtuous wife ? for her worth is far above rubies.

as we can see here the man is to find a wife. as the scriptures dont say

she who finds a husband has found a good thing..

and also it doesnt say who can find a virtuous husband for his worth is far above rubies? right? and HE also didnt tell gomer to go and take hosea for her husband .. right?

now as for ruth and boaz we know that ruth was told to go and lay at his feet that night.. but we also know boaz had already went to her and taken her under his wing so to speak before that..

maybe im too conservative in my ways.. if im chasin a woman i like i dont mind her then chasing back and lettin me catch her.. but i just dont want one chasing me at first.. my belief is that the man should make the first actual chase . not just sayin hi how are you.. cause to me thats ok for a lady to do.. thats just a friendly thing.. not an actual chase.. but im only one man and i cant speak for all men how they feel..

ole cattle

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 01:25 AM

Sorry I misunderstood the post my friend, I thought what men wanted was a good wife by Christian standards. Women are not taught in the Bible to be forward like that. In fact today in church our pastor was discussing the roles of men and women, young and mature as taught in Titus. Women both young and old are taught to act reverent, reserved and pure. Men are taught to seek wives in the Bible, but it does not teach that women should seek husbands. Any time I have been forward with a Godly man, he has not responded.

While I understand that this may be what you want my friend, I do not know that other men would have been as flattered by her email as you were. I am not seeing men jump on board saying that they appreciate aggressive, and then there is still the aspect of tasteful, what defines the parameters of tasteful? At what point is it no longer tasteful but brash?

When women are interested, they tend to think along the lines of what is pleasing unto the man. Bible teaches that the wife and the husband in a good relationship submit unto each other.

Have you considered thinking more about what the woman your interested in might want over your own desires? That is what the Bible says about a good marriage. That sort of tells me that if the marriage is more about what your mate wants than what you want, you will be in a happy marriage as you are both lighting up the smile of the other. Maybe if you seek out that reverent reserved woman than teach her that it is okay to be forward with you, for you will respect her and she can be safe with you for having a mind, and its okay.

I could be wrong, but I think men and women share something in common, we both want happy marriages to people that respect us. I think the best way to find that is to follow the roles that the Lord set down in Titus, and not so much to lean on our own understanding, which along the way, we usually find to be flawed.

Whether we are women or men, the best way to keep a marriage happy is to protect the happiness of the person we marry. If two people walk with God and protect each other and delight in the joy of their spouse, how can that go wrong?

It is not in the nature of Christian women to play the role of Jezebel. I believe if a man is looking for a Christian wife, he is most likely looking for the woman I described, the proverbs woman, as she is also described in Titus. I hear that all the time in profiles. What you describe is not something I frequently see. I think men are flattered by it, but most would read that, think scammer and move on in disgust, but I could be wrong. Many are taken in by such lines

I guess that is what makes life interesting though, we all want different things, but the bottom line still ends up the same. In the end, we all would like to find happiness with that person the Lord tells us is out there for us.

So look for that woman that tells you what she wants, and then make it about what SHE wants, and make it more about her than about you and see where that takes you MH.

I appreciate your honesty, and hope you get lots of email that is just what you are looking for, but a little closer to home.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 07:29 AM

Way to much carnal & worldy analysis going on here for me.

Romans 8:7 (KJV)

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:6 (KJV)

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Too much carnal analysis going on and too much of mens traditions (being old fashioned, or modern -etc). The word of God is 100 times more powerful, accurate & useful.

A spiritually woman who really understands and believes Eph 5:22-29 - is all that is needed. A little more to it than that - ie:not being too carnally minded - but not much more than that. And I am her counterpart or vice versa.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 07:38 AM

But Ole Cattle, Thanks for the verses. I am familiar with them and some are paraphrased in my profile. Way to go man. Keep bringing the Word of God. Thats what these forums need more than anything.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 12:31 PM

dear 777, will do.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 01:00 PM

Terasye, You assume a whole lot friend. And a lot of your assumptions are incorrect. A lot of false assumptions - I won't even bother to counter. No offense taken - but be assurred that I have no need of "a whole bunch of emails". And I have also gotten several types of responses that I am looking for.

I am afraid you and I are on different planets in a manner of speaking with regard to our thinking here - which is to be expected for a number of reasons.

My approach and my thinking is word based - not based on all of the carnal stuff people seem to be assuming - although as far as the carnal is concerned my wife of course will be attractive (physically) to me. So in at least that respect I acknowledge the carnal.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 01:22 PM

The point has never been that I think women should seek out men. I do not think so either although its a mute point as far as I am concerned. And I neither seek a passive or aggressive woman per se - .

Man does this stuff get tangled up & confused. From now on I think if I post anything - it will simply be the word.

Just one comment - whatever my procedures might be for finding a wife (if I had any written down, which I don't) they would be more comprehensive that any I have seen posted here.

And needless to say God is in charge but I have to do the footwork and use wisdom.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 07:27 PM

dear 777, i did tell you id continue to use the word of GOD ... and ive been ponderin and prayin and seeking since i last wrote here..

lets look at a few verses closely here.. tara brought the verse up first i think..

titus 2:3-5 3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things- 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

verse 5 is where i wanna look at. but 3 and 4 are lead ups to...

5 says the older women to teach the younger women to be discrete, chaste ...

lets look closely at what chaste means

from websters

Main Entry: chaste

Pronunciation: ˈchāst

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): chast�er; chast�est

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin castus pure

Date: 13th century

1 : innocent of unlawful sexual intercourse

2 : celibate

3 : pure in thought and act : modest

4 a : severely simple in design or execution : austere b : clean, spotless

� chaste�ly adverb

� chaste�ness ˈchās(t)-nəs noun

synonyms chaste, pure, modest, decent mean free from all taint of what is lewd or salacious. chaste primarily implies a refraining from acts or even thoughts or desires that are not virginal or not sanctioned by marriage vows . pure differs from chaste in implying innocence and absence of temptation rather than control of one's impulses and actions . modest and decent apply especially to deportment and dress as outward signs of inward chastity or purity .

now we also see that a synonym for chaste is modest.. and what does modest mean...

from websters

Main Entry: mod�est

Pronunciation: ˈm�-dəst

Function: adjective

Etymology: Latin modestus moderate; akin to Latin modus measure

Date: 1565

1 a : placing a moderate estimate on one's abilities or worth b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence

2 : arising from or characteristic of a modest nature

3 : observing the proprieties of dress and behavior : decent

4 a : limited in size, amount, or scope b : unpretentious

synonyms see shy, chaste

� mod�est�ly adverb

now id like to really look close at the first definition there

1 a : placing a moderate estimate on one's abilities or worth b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence

after seeing this wouldnt it be fair to say that what you are preachin or teaching here is not what the word of GOD tells the older women to teach the young ones and even that they also act in same fashion..

as in b : neither bold nor self-assertive : tending toward diffidence

so in fact the women who you say are in fear and are mentally ill and have issues really are not,

just because they are not self assertive and bold..

those who are not bold and self assertive then, it is that they are just plainly following the word of GOD... ...

and instead should be commended

and not belittled and called names that are not true.. or made to feel like they are not a woman of faith ..

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8