Author Thread: Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Admin

Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 AM

THIS IS EVERY MAN'S KIND OF WOMAN. Below is pasted an email I received from a lady on this site.

I can pretty much guarantee this woman does not have any emotional problems of hang ups. No games here. She, in a manner of speaking, is saying > I am ready to find my man so here is your opportunity. Obviously her exact approach would not be right for most women but HER ATTITUDE AND HER FEARLESSNESS IS EXACTLY RIGHT AND WHAT EVERY REAL MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN:

Hello & Greetings in the name of the Lord.

It's a beautiful sunday today, and it is a delight to write to you.

Presently I am at Malaysia, teaching music. Even though it's a long distance, it's not impossible to connect via the internet and all these great flight ticket offers available nowadays.

If you feel the vibes to ignite this friendship, please do write back. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care & May the Lord bless you.

AND AFTER LOOKING AT HER PROFILE I CAN ALSO GUARANTEE SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 10:36 PM

hey 777, James chapter 3... have a read, chill and get a grip! :zzzz:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 11:09 PM

777 was banned from the site. He needs our prayers.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 01:49 AM

Amen, sis - I'll be praying for him, too.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 08:46 AM

Gotta admit it saddens my heart. On going prayers for MH777 and all that participated in the CDFF site....

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 10:00 PM

Wow, thank you Administrator, that really got out of hand. I'm glad you intervened. I understood 777 to just be making a point of his thankfulness that a woman spoke her mind. I have read on other forums here where men have complained that they haven't known whether a woman was interested or not. I could understand his appreciation that a woman was clear to him of her intentions. This whole discussion got way out of control and I was glad you finally stopped it. I like this site very much and I like feeling protected even if I wasn't personally in the discussion. Thank you again for providing us a free site, forums, and moderation. God bless you richly who work diligently to give us this free privilege!

lordsgirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 12:17 PM

whether men like aggressive women or not, she still sounds like a 'scammer'. she is writing you what seems to be the first time and already is indicating 'airfare specials'????''

hint! hint!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 09:58 AM

Maybe I should let one of my cats give his views.:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 01:30 PM

I happen to know Miracles777 personally. He is not at all bothered by being banned although he was intitally irritated. He just laughs at the issues involved and is glad he is spending the time he used to spend on the site in ways which are a lot more productive.:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 04:34 PM

dear 777, thats interisting as i would think that a christian man being banned from a christian site would bother a person.. and maybe , just maybe get them to relook at their actions that caused such a thing to happen..

and hopefully cause them to repent and wanna change their ways.. but i am glad that youre finding more productive ways to spend your time..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 05:03 PM

Ole Cattle, I don't think Miracle's has anything on his conscience to repent of. And he is also not concerned about the opinions of either you or CDFF Admin. Neither one of you will be his judge. I am also sure he thinks that both of you probably are in bigger need of repentance.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8