Author Thread: Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Admin

Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 AM

THIS IS EVERY MAN'S KIND OF WOMAN. Below is pasted an email I received from a lady on this site.

I can pretty much guarantee this woman does not have any emotional problems of hang ups. No games here. She, in a manner of speaking, is saying > I am ready to find my man so here is your opportunity. Obviously her exact approach would not be right for most women but HER ATTITUDE AND HER FEARLESSNESS IS EXACTLY RIGHT AND WHAT EVERY REAL MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN:

Hello & Greetings in the name of the Lord.

It's a beautiful sunday today, and it is a delight to write to you.

Presently I am at Malaysia, teaching music. Even though it's a long distance, it's not impossible to connect via the internet and all these great flight ticket offers available nowadays.

If you feel the vibes to ignite this friendship, please do write back. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care & May the Lord bless you.

AND AFTER LOOKING AT HER PROFILE I CAN ALSO GUARANTEE SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2009 02:18 PM

This is so unfortunate.

Perhaps the Admin can remove this thread all together?

It is not bearing fruit.

Jimil

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2009 10:02 PM

Ya....there is definitely some ISSUE problems there...

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2009 10:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

We all need to pray for 777. WE all also need to learn from this and turn this into something Good and Positive. WE humans are awful communicators. Our language is so complex and intricate that we need to add tonal nuances, body language and facial expressions to help us get our point across. So. when writing we have an even more difficult task.

We need to "listen" better with our eyes. We need to not "look" so closely at what is being writtened, so as to jump on the first word that pushes our button. We should step back a little and allow the whole line of thought to sink in before we react.

We are ALL in the Body of Christ. What good comes from the right hand attacking the left hand? If the right hand wins, the left hand is diminished or damaged. If the right hand loses, it is diminished or damaged -- either way The Body is diminished or damaged.

Rebuking, convicting, correcting are good and necessary, but we need to be careful of our words and how we use them. I am guilty of this. I will work on it.

Lets learn fron this and grow closer to each other and God.

Now let's all turn to Hymn number 132...

Little side note:

I7778U...reads I 777 Hate You. Coincidence? I think not. Sophormoric? Most definitely. In need of counseling and prayers? Yes, please seek both.

Peace

�I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it.�

George Bernard Shaw

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2009 09:34 PM

As an aside. 777 was basically in a cult following andrew womack. I sent him private messages explaining errors I found AFTER 777 sent me numerous messages about these teachings.

Later, I publically warned after 777 kept pushing this unbiblical doctrine to others repeatedly.

Almost all 777 said was negative in general or slanderous to the sisters. Which I also repeatedly pointed out to him in private messages, to stop causing dissention.

I felt he was in pain from unfruitful relationship efforts, and did not have the Lord of the bible to comfort him- so he attacked others. I pray he reads the living Word and stops listening to false teachers. A daily loving relationship with Christ is the only way...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8