Author Thread: Browsing profiles
Sally1984

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 08:30 AM

To the old members on this site, when you first joined CDFF, did you browse profiles that much? I'm so new here, when i first joined i did that for a few days but now i rarely do it.

When you realize that someone's profile is good, who takes the first move (should it be a boy or a girl) to complimet the other about their profiles?

Just so curious to know your views.

God bless.

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 10:50 PM

If I like a man's profile I just send a private message and tell him I liked his profile, and if there was something specific that interested you me about their profile, I just comment on that. If they respond, great, if not, just move on. It's good to look through your matches. And the people in chat are very friendly too. At least they are in 40s chat. Welcome to the site hun!!! God bless you in your search for a true Christian gentleman!!

JC

Sally1984

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 7 Jul, 2012 02:12 PM

On my part when someone's profile catches my attention, i usually send a wink and i rarely message them to let them know that i really liked their profiles.

I bet emailing someone to compliment their profiles is much more important than just a wink, 'coz that way they will know exactly what caught your attention.

Thank you so much Jc for you response.

God bless you as well! :)

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 08:46 PM

I think winking is a good way of saying that you're interested. I usually respond with a message whenever I'm winked at.

To answer your question, when I initially joined the site, I did browse profiles a lot just to get an idea of the type of of women that were on here.

I think the best way to go about this site is to interact through chat and occasional browsing. I've been able to strike up some really great friendships through random browsing on both parties.

View Profile
History
Browsing profiles
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 01:36 PM

I've been here a few months and I view profiles all the time, every time I come on here. lol If I like a man's profile I sometimes send a Wink, not to all the ones I like just a few.

A Wink always gets me a reply. It may not be a real match

but I am here to find a match, why set back and wait for Him to find me, out of Hundreds of womens profiles. :laugh: