Author Thread: Starting communication
Admin

Starting communication
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 05:03 PM

Why is it that men on this Christian site want to move to Yahoo and personal emils first time they send a woman a message. DUH..

This is a Christian site and you need to get to know one another on here first. I have lost many contacts this way, although I get messages all the time. You would think a Christian man would know better. :goofball:

View Profile
History
Starting communication
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 05:18 PM

It is usually the scammers that are eager to get off of this site and get your personal contact info. Then they can get access to your computer etc.

If someone does that in their initial contact to you that is a red flag - report them to CDFF.

God bless!

onnylestari

View Profile
History
Starting communication
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 08:38 PM

Absolutely, scammers always do it in contact with someone. But now there are new, they seem to send a message they were victims of fraud after taking part CDFF, write to attract the sympathy of the woman and did not request a personal email. What makes me suspicious is that they just for fun, not serious because they are replying to the message in a very long CDFF can even reply to e-mail once a month.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Starting communication
Posted : 28 Jul, 2012 11:44 PM

Not just men do that. A woman, I suppose it was a woman (you never know on the internet), contacted me while I was online. Before I had a chance to message her back and say I didnt think we would be a good match, I got a message saying that CDFF had shut down her(?) account.

View Profile
History
Starting communication
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 03:44 PM

Soory Apostelle

I realize women do that too.

However, I had another nice looking guy today to email me and nice long message, he wanted me to call him sent his number and said text him too. And if I had Yahoo it would be good to email there too. lol

I wrote back and said I communicate on CDFF.

He may get banned if he keeps approaching ladies on first contact will all his contact information.

I wish they would Stop doing that.

:toomuch:

View Profile
History
Starting communication
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 08:10 PM

That message was removed tonight the man was Banned.

:rolleyes:

PatientlyWaiting555

View Profile
History
Starting communication
Posted : 29 Jul, 2012 08:11 PM

Scammers for sure. I never even reply or I will send an auto reply if they wink, send personal email or try a phone number. I don't reply to shirtless men either unless it's appropriate like the beach, and done tastefully. I'm careful w/men who have 1 pic up or if they have like 6 professionally done pics. Something creepy about that. It's probably some hairy dude named Boris in Romania . Good luck!!

Audrey