Author Thread: What about Love?
Admin

What about Love?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2012 01:10 PM

Is love breaking someone's arm? Is it saying mean things and then I am sorry I love you? I don't think so. I am praying to find the right man who cares and is there for me and my kids and won't hurt us. I pray for all of your happiness too.:applause:

daygamedatingcoach

View Profile
History
What about Love?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2012 01:21 AM

That is really a nice attitude. Positivity despite the bitterness that people have been through is the greatest power that bring us to our heart's full recovery. It is nice to know that still have high hopes on meeting the right one that will take care of you and your kids. Just hang in there and in time, the man that is destined for you will come your way effortlessly. Good luck to your quest of love!

daygamedatingcoach

View Profile
History
What about Love?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2012 01:22 AM

That is really a nice attitude. Positivity despite the bitterness that people have been through is the greatest power that bring us to our heart's full recovery. It is nice to know that still have high hopes on meeting the right one that will take care of you and your kids. Just hang in there and in time, the man that is destined for you will come your way effortlessly. Good luck to your quest of love!