Author Thread: Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Admin

Now this is cool. Exactly what men like - an aggressive but tasteful woman.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:26 AM

THIS IS EVERY MAN'S KIND OF WOMAN. Below is pasted an email I received from a lady on this site.

I can pretty much guarantee this woman does not have any emotional problems of hang ups. No games here. She, in a manner of speaking, is saying > I am ready to find my man so here is your opportunity. Obviously her exact approach would not be right for most women but HER ATTITUDE AND HER FEARLESSNESS IS EXACTLY RIGHT AND WHAT EVERY REAL MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN:

Hello & Greetings in the name of the Lord.

It's a beautiful sunday today, and it is a delight to write to you.

Presently I am at Malaysia, teaching music. Even though it's a long distance, it's not impossible to connect via the internet and all these great flight ticket offers available nowadays.

If you feel the vibes to ignite this friendship, please do write back. I do hope to hear from you.

Take care & May the Lord bless you.

AND AFTER LOOKING AT HER PROFILE I CAN ALSO GUARANTEE SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 12:06 PM

Keep us updated MH, I am sure we would all love to hear how it unfolds. Hope it turns out just the way you want it to. God Bless!

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 12:11 PM

I am definately not pursuing her. She's probably a wonderful lady, but I am not suited for importing a wife from another country right now (lol) although I see nothing at all wrong with doing that. My point is simply that this is the kind of woman most men like. I wish they all had her attitude and frame of mind, more or less.

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 03:23 PM

I think you have issues. Thats all I want to say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 03:49 PM

Personally, I am not very concerned about your opinion. But if you have the guts to speak up in an inappropriate manner as you have done here - bring it on woman. Lets hear what you have to say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 04:02 PM

OK, Mariaangela. Could it be you have issues with this post because AS YOU SAID you are the kind of woman who will not be kissing anyone outside of marriage?

I can tell that your attitude is very rare - and its not one the vast majority of men would like. Of course you think I have issues.

Oh please:laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 04:11 PM

dear 777, let me just say that this real man here is not interisted in anyone who writes me an email like that..

and since you say you are definitely not pursueing her then that makes two of us real men that arent interisted in that at all. hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 04:14 PM

Thats ok with me, but I think you are focusing on what was said rather than the spirit of what was said.

So Ole Cattle, what exactly are you objecting to or do not like about her email. In all fairness if a person is going to be critical its only fair that they say what the problem is.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 04:23 PM

Does anyone ever read the whole main topic post before they post a reply?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:16 PM

dear 777, usually when someone says presently i am at ____ and doing___ it ends up being a scammer when its happened to me..

secondly i am a believer in the man chasing the woman.. although id not mind her to say hi how are you doing or summin simular . but to me shes being a little too forward.. i feel a man should be the one hinting or asking or telling about you can fly to see each other as he should be the one pays for the trip for her.. least in my book you do..

ole cattle

Prov31_Lady

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:31 PM

I agree with Ole Cattle. It's much better if the man do the pursuing - that's the way God designed men (I know I'm not a man myself, but I've read multiple books written by men and I've read the posts on the forums so I know this is true). Anyway, 777, I've read some of your other posts and this topic seems to be a re-occuring theme. It comes across that you have issues with women communicating with you. Have you had a hard time getting women to respond to you? Is that why you're so focused on encouraging women to speak their minds and be forward with men? I think there's a place for woman to speak up, but there's also a place for her to let a man pursue her. . . . so, can we just agree to disagree and drop the issue or are we going to keep talking in circles?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8