Author Thread: What a scammer, posing as a God fearing Christian.
mariangela

View Profile
History
What a scammer, posing as a God fearing Christian.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 05:37 PM

The reason, why I am writing to you this, is to warn people how devious some people can be. I met someone on this site. And innocently enough, fell for him, He posed, as this super spiritual christian. I trusted him wholeheartedly. I shared with him everything. And I truely believed that it was going to lead to something. He assured me, his love etc...and I was truly and honestly falling for this man, There were a couple of red flags that a choose to ignore. For example,,,,,I am a firm believer, of the fruits of a person, and I do not mean financial, Stupid me...He persuaded, me to leave the site and stop all conact with the people from the site. Telling me, that when one is in a relationship, its not Christian like, to keep on conversing with other men on the site. And to be quiet honest I agreed. I was willing to sell my property and move to his part of the world. There was a lot of information that I opened my up to him, and he slowly and slyly retracted all this info, but he relunctantly, ever told me, much about his situation, only little odds and ends, which I was extremely concerned, but my heart was already involved. ANYWAY, he always, spoke so righteous,,,,and I fell for it. To cut the long story short, I caught him out, on this site aswell as another site,, Someone, wanted to warn me about him, and it seems that I am not the only one that he does this to. He does this thing to woman, from all walks of life. So please girls, do not be so gullable, like me,,,Read my story and learn from it. It does not mean that a person that can quote the bible backwards, is a true christian. I have learned this now, in the most horrible way. This person could even fool, the devil himself, thats how cunning he was. So beware...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:03 PM

WOW. Peace be with you. Dave

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:15 PM

dear mari, i am very sorry for your experience.. as with relationships and every decision you make in your life. i believe one should take their time and be cautious about any decisions one makes. give the HOLY SPIRIT time to guide you and also give yourself time to hear HIM clearly.. the LORD gives us faith. but HE expects us to be responsible in our faith.. and bein responsible is not rushing right in..

i mean were on a computer and unless youve spoken by phone or webcam then you may be falling in love with a person of the same sex hehe you really dont know.. take your time and get to know em..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:16 PM

dear david, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:33 PM

Ole cattle, I must be honest, I did get involved too quickly, I was convinced, and I was impatient, YOU ARE RIGHT, and now I am paying the price. God Bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 06:37 PM

dear mari, well dont be too rough on yourself as i spect weve all been where you are now a few times before we learnt our lessons.. least i know i have.. smile it can sure happen when you just rush in..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 07:15 PM

I am the one That is referred to here, and the truth can be easily verified. Anyone that would like to know

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 07:25 PM

Yes this is the scammer, and you can go on to Christian Cafe, and check him out there, aswell as on Facebook and speak to a woman there aswell....HE IS FAKE...BELIEVE ME.,...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 07:38 PM

I'm terribly sorry for your pain...it's just awful that someone would do that to another!!

Did you get to move back home??!! Or are you still having to live in his part of the world??

With sincere concerns,

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 07:56 PM

there is no profile for me on christian cafe, and you where told I went on there and it has been deactivated, it is easily verified

mariangela

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 08:07 PM

Phillip you know that you are lying, I have just checked, in, and you are there, perhaps they have blocked you, from coming in to the site....But if anyone wants to verify anything I have kept a stack of stuff to show you, to verify that what I am saying is true. HE IS FAKE....EVEN HIS PICTURE IS FAKE...

Page : 1 2 3