Author Thread: bad behavior
Admin

bad behavior
Posted : 10 Nov, 2009 04:21 PM

We talk about how we are wronged on a date.How many of us have the guts to say I was in error.

Before I was saved I did a girl wrong after she stood me up on a date.I was saying she was all kinds of @%$^&@@@@@@

You get the point.She caught me in a shopping mall and was calling me all kinds of names while I was walking in the mall.

I ran out of there so fast.

View Profile
History
bad behavior
Posted : 11 Nov, 2009 08:21 PM

lol...I probably shouldn't be about that but I've done the same. ..well, not curse the person out but pretty much just said what was on my mind (which wasnt anything nice) and the more he didnt respond to me the longer I went on.(women hate being ignored) ..It's no excuse..BUT HE DID ME WRONG! so after awhile I got tired of It and In return he got an ear full..or I guess I should say a page full because I didn't have the guts to call and yell(not that I'm a yeller to begin with) at him, out of fear that he would say something that I wouldn't know how to respond too! :ROFL:

Funny thing Is me going off on him Is so not like me I just forgive and give It too God but that night I decided that I was gonna take matters Into my own hands...which, didnt get me anywhere but on my face the next day when I finely came to my senses praying to God and asking for forgiveness! :bow:

View Profile
History
bad behavior
Posted : 9 Dec, 2009 07:57 PM

Well my marriage was a little bit like this ask a question be ignored....like he needed to teach me to loose patience instead of keep it. jk but, I learned nothing about what he was ever trying to teach me sooo I been trying to forgive also but I think I just needed answers what is wrong with that? I feel that when your angry with some one your really asking and searching for the answers why? I would like to know why it is hard for some to simply just figure out how to answer the why's? They should know what the answer is and I will probably get over it a lot quicker and I know God could use the time for some one else so I can surely feel the freedom of my past once and 4 all. Healing takes a time process but a Miracle is immediately. I think I am wanting the Miracle & keeping the Faith on.

View Profile
History
bad behavior
Posted : 9 Dec, 2009 08:20 PM

Can you all see my bad behavior lol