Author Thread: Is he/she the right one for me???
SJC1985

View Profile
History
Is he/she the right one for me???
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 06:05 PM

Based on personal experience, I believe that I have one thing that will let you know if you are going to marry the right one! When a guy I was dating insisted on getting married, I began to pray and ask God to show me how he truly was. Within the next couple of days, I began to see several things about him that I did not approve of at all. I broke off our relationship by telling him about my prayer. He stalked me for several weeks, but God kept me safe. I WAS SO THANKFUL THAT I ALLOWED GOD TO SHOW ME HOW HE TRULY WAS!

IT IS SO HARD TO LET GO OF A RELATIONSHIP, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE ALONE AGAIN! BETTER TO BE ALONE FOR AWHILE THAN BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT GOD'S CHOICE FOR YOU FOR A LONG TIME! :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Aug, 2008 09:11 AM

I greet you in Jesus name.I was in a similar situation where we were engaged,luckily i did take things serious to pray about it and i started having funny dreams about him.First i dreamt myself in church praying and all of a sudden a voice said,behold the ring you are wearing is not for you,it belongs to another girlfriend.That dream scared me a lot and the following day i phoned him to ask,guess what he said yes he had bought it for his ex-girlfriend but the relationship did not work,however he was going to change it at some point.I quickly stopped the relationship,my sister God will never give you a man who will hurt you.All you need is submissive waiting.I never thought he had someone else,but God is good if you keep your prayers and obey His commands he will reveal the right partner to you.God bless.Mpumi

LuvHim4eva

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2008 11:35 PM

That is so true. No matter how much we want relationships to work out, what is important is that we are in God's will. Experience and wisdom have taught me to wait and trust Him totally in this area. It will definitely be worth the wait!

God bless you all!!!!!!!!

:glow: