Author Thread: Should I stay or go?
Admin

Should I stay or go?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2010 03:49 PM

I have had a few conversations with folks on this site about the periferal links on this site and their non-Christian nature.

Now I see there is a link to "Browse thousands of Gay Singles" .

Since I have not met nor do I contemplate meeting any guy serious about a relationship this new link causes me GREAT concern.

I enjoy the forum area but I have to think that staying on this site compromises my ability to witness to any one here about their walk. How can I convict another or minister to them when I am condoning an unholy life style?

I welcome any thoughts on this subject. Peach

View Profile
History
Should I stay or go?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 07:51 AM

Honestly, I haven't seen any of the sodomite ads, but you may very well be on to something w/ this. Good look out, sister.

R.W.

View Profile
History
Should I stay or go?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 02:34 PM

Hello all I haven't been on this site long myself. The reason for that is I have recently been...well....even more than restored. I have spent the last 30 yrs very selfishly and calling myself a Christian. So you know what happened! total ruin! life in ashes..but Now i can praise God for it all!!! He has delivered me fro smoking, drugs, and sexual immorality. I am a new man totally in love with our Lord and savior!! anyways. Ithought....ok i have my heart towards God now. The people here in my new church have witnessed a radical change, maybe i'll find a nice Christian site and find the sister in Christ for me. Well, here's the thing. There are plenty of very Godly women on here to choose from, BUT....every one of those women say the same thing....every single one of them!!! and that thing that they say is...let's wait on God AARRRGGHHHH!!!! that really is begining to bug me!!! now before i get a hail storm my why wait and think. If you need God's choosing, and by the way i do believe in waiting for things from him, then why ARE WE HERE????!!! If you really mean to wait truly for God to show you your mate, you definitely don't need this site or any other!! Jacob did just fine, and others of old. so i thought I'd go but then i just read these posts here and i agree you can have a wonderful ministry time right here.

so, I'm staying but i still would like people to think about the waiting on God question and to consider Psalms 5:3

blessings to all!!

View Profile
History
Should I stay or go?
Posted : 2 Nov, 2010 06:39 PM

So glad you stayed otherwise our paths would not have crossed and we would not have had the opportunity to fall in love!! I love you my love and look forward to what God has for us and where He will lead us!! I truly am blessed!!

View Profile
History
Should I stay or go?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 07:42 AM

And I praise him for the gift of you!!! eternally yours!!!

Page : 1 2