Author Thread: the good word for today...
Admin

the good word for today...
Posted : 15 May, 2009 04:50 PM

dear folks, we can use this topic to post any scripture that you may feel special about each day.. feel free to post ..

1 corinthians 1:31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2009 06:05 PM

2 timothy 4:2 preach the word ! be ready in season and out of season. convince rebuke,exhort with all longsuffering and teaching.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2009 06:47 AM

philippians 2:3 let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit , but in lowliness of mind ,let each esteem others better than himself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2009 09:08 AM

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2009 12:56 PM

Dan 6:25 Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Dan 6:26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Dan 6:27 He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2009 02:07 PM

The promise of rest

Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: NKJV says disobedience

FAITH and OBEDIENCE= REST

DISOBEDIENCE= LACK OF REST

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

COME unto ME, LEARN of ME, FIND REST

What a beautiful promise! Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2009 05:53 AM

mark 9:39 but JESUS said, do not forbid him,for no one who works a miracle in MY name can soon afterward speak evil of ME.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2009 10:31 AM

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2009 06:14 AM

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2009 02:03 PM

philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2009 07:49 PM

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5