Author Thread: a single Christian man's thoughts on women
Admin

a single Christian man's thoughts on women
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 07:19 AM

(not sure if this is best place to put this, but here goes)

in a relationship, the man is to protect the woman he loves, this is mainly due to the fact that mankind fell after Eve was tempted by the Devil in the Garden of Eden, so what better way for the Devil to attack a man then through the woman that God has brought into his life?

however, today's society has made this task difficult for men because society tells young girls that men are nothing more then sex hungry perverts and can not be trusted, also, these same young girls see these "strong women" in movies and TV shows and think that is how they are to act, these movies portray women as independents who will never need help from a man and think that it is below them to be gentle, however, it takes great strength of a woman's character to be gentle in this day and age

also, what alot of women don't realize, and what girls don't get told, is that they have been blessed with a beautiful gift: the ability to give life

why are young girls not told this? because many in our society look at motherhood as a waste of time and energy, but that is not the case, motherhood is a noble calling and it is something that every woman should look forward to

at the same time, a woman's ability to give life is the main reason Satan hates women, because it is a power that he will never have, Satan only has the power to destroy, never to create

in the end, the only woman that young girls should look up to is their mother or, as a friend pointed out to me, the Blessed Mother, in a Christian household, a girl's mother and Mother Mary can be powerful role models

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 01:19 PM

dear irish, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 03:18 PM

thanks, God bless

HMS3381

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 04:59 PM

Well said brother! I know you're going to find your Proverbs wife,you already have the blue print its refreshing to read your posting!

Keep the Faith

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 08:49 PM

Well said! I wish more men (and women for that matter) would get this. I was raised to be a homemaker. It is still my greatest dream. Thank you for speaking up! May many more realize what you are conveying here.

~C

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 06:26 PM

I do not fully agree with you on all the parts of this. I am a very strong, independant woman. I do what i need to do, but i still have a love for my God. I would love also, to have a guy watch over me and protect me, but i can also watch over and protect myself if i have no one to do it for me. But the way it is made to sound, women are helpless in some senses, and too harsh to handle in others. I do not have a role model other than my grandmother, who was a very strong christian individual. I think That women see being submissive to a man is seen as weakness, when we are all equal in some way. Men, nor women, can procreate without the other. So therefore, are in a way, equal in the abilities God has given them. We all have a task.

-Also, not all women are meant to have children. Wether or not they think being a mother is a good idea for their lifestyle ( what if they we're missionaries?) or they are barren, there is always a difference. You know what i mean? Yes God has blessed some women with motherhood, but he will differently, but equally, bless others as well.

God chooses no favorites (says so in matthew i do believe)

and im glad. So no matter who or what we are, God loves us no matter what, all the same.

Amen, and hallelujah