Author Thread: ABORTION
Admin

ABORTION
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 06:42 PM

I think many christians avoid this subject far too often

women who have had abortions before they came to Jesus and even after find it hard to discuss this topic

Jesus offers forgiveness and reconciliation

not condemnation

there is no shame in sharing this offense

sisters in christ your very experoience may be an open door for healing someone else's heart

and it may even save the life of an unborn baby!

pray and ask God to show you how to share this

love in Jesus barbara

organplayer4Christ

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 12:39 AM

My thought about abortion is there is one reason that you have that God gave you that child, to love, and even if it is still unborn it is still alive and one of the ten commandments says "Thou shalt not murder" but let the child be born and raised in a wonderful Christian home

View Profile
History
ABORTION
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 07:20 PM

Let me start off saying that I think abortion is a terrible thing. Even worse when used as a means of birth control.

With that said, I also don't think that most women do not make the decision to have an abortion lightly. I think too many times when the church gets involved in this, we start judging these women harshly. We need to be there for them afterward, when they really need the love and forgiveness of Christ. If we really want to make a difference, take one of these poor women in your arms, and tell her that God forgives her and loves her. He can show her how to live a better, happier life.

Let's face the truth, we are not going to change this law. So...let's change the women that are getting these abortions. It is really what we are called to do anyway. Let's love them into a better way.

Just my opinion,

Leon