Author Thread: Prayer for my brother
happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Prayer for my brother
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 11:05 PM

My older brother got involved with a young lady. They "met" off a phone talk line. Not passing judgement. Ok, they speak with one another for a couple of weeks and then my brother drives 16 hours to "see" this chick one way. He takes her back to where he lives. A couple of weeks later, She states she is pregnant and it is his. My family has put the dates in many different ways, and we feel that she is not being truthful. The dates simply do not match up. The child was born a couple weeks ago, over 9 lbs. The other problem I am having with this is that he knows the chick has two other children. The lady I am speaking of is only maybe 22 at most. Now all three children are the wards of the state. The state can not ask her to get fixed before she turns 24.

Besides all the premarital sex and what not that is going on... My brother wants to do what he pleases. I have told him that this is not something the family can support. He is my older brother.

Our mother has said many times he is a ship at sea with no map. He is going in many circles. Over and over again.

So, I understand he is an adult and I respect that he is a full grown man (Age 27).

I am asking for prayer for his soul and the soul of this young women. The best thing that could come out of this is for them both to get saved.

My family does not know what to do but to give him to God, and that is all we are doing.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you for praying.

PS... This is her third child.

1st Jan 2011

2nd Jan 2012

3rd Feb 2013

View Profile
History
Prayer for my brother
Posted : 8 Apr, 2013 12:38 PM

You and your family are doing the best you can by

praying. Your brother is a grown man and he will

no matter what make his own decisions.

The young lady however seems to like just