Author Thread
happyjer2911

View Profile
Does age in a relationship matter?
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 06:31 PM

I have dated men that are 15 plus years older than me. I have more expectations if they are more than 10 years older.

I think it matter only to you and your future partner. I know a couple that are 30 years apart.

happyjer2911

View Profile
S Indiana NOT India there is a difference
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 06:29 PM

That is funny! I was born and raised in Northern Indiana. The weather that last couple of weeks reminds me of going to school in 6 feet of snow!

happyjer2911

View Profile
Dating autistic men...
Posted : 5 Aug, 2014 01:07 PM

I think you are wanting an honest response. I have dated a guy with a high level of autism. I believe it is called Asperger's syndrome.

Look at this video. I think it may help you. He does Christian Radio.

http://www.iamsecond.com/seconds/brant-hansen/

There are other videos that may help you. I know dating is a scary thing but remember everyone has a battle they face... Mine is I cant spell at all... Cheer up. Bet there is a young lady out there for you! Keep praying for sure! Be Blessed

happyjer2911

View Profile
Unveiled Wife on Facebook
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 02:48 PM

Do any of you follow Unveiled Wife on Facebook? I know most of her things are directed to married women but thought it would a good site to find out ways to be more Christ like and less worldly. What are your ideas about following these kinds of things before marriage.

happyjer2911

View Profile
What wrong with me
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 02:37 PM

I would say to respond the other writing. If you put time into writing people on the forums, I believe you will have better luck. I know two guys that found wives off this site... Still married after 3 years. And very happy. Don't give up... :dancingp:

happyjer2911

View Profile
Thanks to God I Met Him
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 02:28 PM

Thank you for sharing that... Relationships are tough

happyjer2911

View Profile
Guys not thinking
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 02:26 PM

Both stories are soo soo funny. Gotta say the second one is by far the best. I think my best friend and I would plan are dates around each other. If the guy wasn't going to tell us about the other... then we would have fun...

happyjer2911

View Profile
Saying hi and introducing myself! ;)
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 02:23 PM

Welcome Welcome Welcome !!! Welcome to online dating. Don't be scared about it. I have been able to make a couple friends of this site! Have fun and enjoy!

happyjer2911

View Profile
Proper Way for Christian Dating
Posted : 9 Jun, 2014 12:35 PM

Thank you for sharing this.

I really enjoy hearing from other women of faith talking about the direction dating should go in.

happyjer2911

View Profile
Why some prayers are answered and some not
Posted : 9 Jun, 2014 12:32 PM

Thank you for sharing!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10