Author Thread: I desperately need your prayers, please!
Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
I desperately need your prayers, please!
Posted : 9 Apr, 2013 10:08 AM

I need your prayers please. I am a self supporting single mom to a 10 year old son. Tomorrow the owner of the house we are renting will be coming over to get the payment for the house and up till now I have no idea where to get the money. We haven't been able to pay the rent for 4 months already and that's $200. ($50/month)

He said that we would have to leave the place if we cant pay. My only source of income is a little store which is barely enough. I have been applying for other jobs but that has been elusive for me. I have nothing I can sell or pawn because I don't have any jewelries. The only appliances we have is a refrigerator. electric fan and this computer. All this we need so we cant sell it. I really don't know what to do and where we will go and what will happen to us if the owner kicks us out.

I tried asking help and borrowing but everyone I asked said they can't help.

Please please I need your prayers. :'(

syracusesinglemale

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2013 12:01 AM

It has been a while and since that time, was God able to provide your finanical needs? I am so sorry that it is very hard for you to live by with your own store.. I see you are in the Philippines. To me, rent is cheap but expensive for you because of the way cost of living.

Hmm, I will pray for you even it already passed the date of the manager coming over. I will pray you can get your needs in order and be blessed by God.

happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2013 08:41 PM

Sending a prayer your way. God has a plan for you. May the Lord blessed you with more than enough.

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2013 07:02 AM

God has sent provision Praise Him! Thank you for all those who helped me pray. But I still need your prayers to help me get out of these financial crisis I am in. :prayingf: