Author Thread: Please pray for our Christian Open Mic
Admin

Please pray for our Christian Open Mic
Posted : 19 Apr, 2013 03:53 PM

Hey. GOD had lead a friend of mine to start something called Open Mic For The Open Mind. And it was where you could take whatever talent you had and perform. You wouldn't be paid or anythin but it was somethin fun to do that is not in a bar scene. We don't have anything fun to do outside of a bar where we can just relax and unwind a bit. My friend started the Open Mic and they wanted us to change it as Open Mic is totally Christian so Christian's got somewhere to go where there's not a bunch of drunks or swearing or anything like that. Well at the first place we started they told us to change it and take Christianity out of it and we weren't willing to do that so we moved to a different place and the person who runs it is a Christian. Well now he has shut us down because its not making him enough money so now we need another place that's cheap that will attract not only Christians but non-Christian's so we can witness to them as Open Mic was a big tool for a witness in big ways it was awesome. So please pray for it a I know GOD wants this it was His idea but we dunno where to go so please pray GOD leads us to a safe place for our Open Mic.

happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2013 08:34 PM

I am sending prayer your way.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2013 04:25 AM

:prayingm::applause: LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED !!!

T H A N K S G I V I N G !!!

O, I PRAY YOU LORD ....... HELP YOUR PEOPLE WHOM YOU HAVE REDEEMED WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD !!!

ISA. 53 !!! ... ISA. 53 ... ISA. 53 !!! O, GLORY ALLELUIA !!!

AMEN AND AMEN