Author Thread: LET'S PRAY TOGETHER & PASS THESE ON!
Admin

LET'S PRAY TOGETHER & PASS THESE ON!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2009 04:21 PM

Most Christians are motivated to pray for themselves, and the circle of people God has entrusted them with. Even the Christians who struggle to pray consistently, they find the power to pray for their own well-being. However, to move beyond self as your prayer life takes hold would be a blessing to the multitudes of people you'll never meet this side of Heaven. I sincerely urge all people on here to include in your prayers a version of my personal prayers below. Use your words and your language, and know the privilege it is to do this. Thank You Father.

1- I pray that every human being in this world will confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and much sooner than later. I pray that these people will have a daily, deep, abiding relationship with Your Son, Father. I pray they will see clearly His life in their own, and will know without a doubt that you are God.

2- I pray the every Church in this world will be anointed with your Holy Spirit, that sound, biblically-based doctrine will be conveyed, and that thousands of souls will be added to Your Kingdom throughout all of the churches worldwide.

3- I pray that all present-day, born-again, bible-believing, Holy Spirit-filled and infused Christians throughout this world will make a pure, positive, and profound difference in the home, in the workplace, while running errands, in the church, everywhere and at all times, every day of their journey, preaching and teaching a relevant Word, sowing pure seeds of faith and love, and uniting in Spirit through prayer, praise, and worship, and always for Your Glory.

In the Name of Jesus, do I pray-

Blessings to All who do the same!

Will

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
LET'S PRAY TOGETHER & PASS THESE ON!
Posted : 19 Dec, 2009 04:02 AM

Amen... , and thanks for the reminder. Its a great bless to pray for all that u have listed.