Author Thread: Desperate
Admin

Desperate
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 08:04 AM

Desperate is the word.When my recall period ended at my work place they sent me a check with my vacation pay.The unemploement dept.Cut my unemployement.They refuse to belive me that it is a vacation check.I have little money left and now am getting desperate.I do not need this problem.Dennis

View Profile
History
Desperate
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 08:16 AM

Dennis,

There are so many good people finding themselves in dire straits these days. I hope you are reaching out to whatever assistance you can find in your community. My thoughts and prayers go out to you good buddy! May God Provide for you and ease this strain on your life. May this New Year find you in a much better situation than before.

God Bless you Brother

View Profile
History
Desperate
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 06:48 AM

dear dg, so sorry to hear of your distress my friend. you know you got my prayers for you.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Desperate
Posted : 4 Jan, 2010 08:17 AM

Thanks for your prayers.something has happened.Continue please tp pray for this to work out.Dennis

View Profile
History
Desperate
Posted : 4 Jan, 2010 08:39 AM

dear dg, will do..

ole cattle

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Desperate
Posted : 4 Jan, 2010 07:51 PM

Hey Dgr...

Sometimes God is just waiting to see just how strong our faith system is by allowing certain circumstances to happen in our lives. Scripture speaks to having faith as small as a mustard seed... Well, if we begin "small" in faith, and we start growing through those experiences which grow our testimony for others in Christ, Lord, just be in anticipation for the greater things He's going to do IN you and bless you with in much more of abundance because you continue to "stand" in Him.

You've seen today, that He's been working in the background with something for you all along! Praise God. If we are faithful in the little things, He will be able to trust us with assurance in the bigger things He's got planned for us. For YOU. There is a saying out all over the pulpits... "A faith that cannot be tested, can't be trusted". That I think is very true.

I will continue praying for you my brother and friend in Christ.

*GraceMae :applause:

View Profile
History
Desperate
Posted : 5 Jan, 2010 02:48 PM

Thank you for praying for me.I will still need it for about a month.

Ok.Dennis