View Profile
socks
Posted : 8 Dec, 2010 08:03 PM

nosey

GraceMae

View Profile
Unwritten Rules? ie : 'The Control of a Thread'
Posted : 8 Dec, 2010 07:54 PM

@twosparrows.. "Eat,put on a coat and come back when you feel like playing by the rules!" I feel ya!! :glow:

~ GraceMae

p.s. sometimes it pays to take a sabbatical :rolleyes:

GraceMae

View Profile
How can a man take good care of your heart?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 08:14 PM

@Elisa "Be honest, but tempered with compassion".

That is a very big "biggie"...

~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Syllabus for the ladies
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 08:10 PM

@bcpianogal ... you got the list!!

I might add just one more...

15) How to remember important days that require your remembeing, i.e.wifes birthday, wedding anniversary.. you know-- the big ones that add a + mark for you...lol

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
How do you strengthen yourself in the Lord?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 08:01 PM

When I just "read" the word of God, there is power there. Over time, with a little discipline, I learned to trust in the word. It didn't happen over night, but it did happen. There is still suffering, pain, and unjust persecution living day to day sometime, but one scripture always stays with me. That is James 1:2.Consider it all joy... when you encounter various trials, 2 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4.And let endurance have it's perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 5. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without approach, and it will be given to him. [... I plug "I" iin all the places it says "you" in the scripture.]

There is solice when I actually pick up the word and read it, especially in trial and when I'm troubled about some situation or circumstance that I've no control over. The word of God builds me up more than sometimes people. Depends on what's happening. I just try to remember when I get over one hurdle, never to forget, another "WILL" come, just a matter of time. I keep reminding myself I'm living in a "foreign" land. This isn't my permanent or eternal home. So all that I go through, is just for me to go through and look for God in it all.

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
hearts & fleas
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 10:00 PM

Pixy... why don't you post "the poem" . I think not everyone is familiar with it...Put it out here and lets see... ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
High favorites list
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 09:54 PM

Well, 4 of the 6 people who have marked me as favoritess are women...I've made FRIENDS hera who are a mix of men and women. ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
pen names
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 07:23 PM

Ditto @ ThunderofGod and SilverFire.... ~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
the art of losing
Posted : 6 Nov, 2010 11:36 AM

Nice poem Pixy! ~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile