Author Thread: Triplets
Admin

Triplets
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 12:53 PM

Off on a road trip to Missouri folks to visit my pals 4 yr old triplets tonight, just asking for your prayer for a safe trip and a great visit for ole Willie, he's been missing his kids and makes the most of it when he can see 'em. His mom's been doing fine also, just slow recovering is all... thanks all!

God bless...

Jim

View Profile
History
Triplets
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 09:44 PM

dear jarr, cool man,, be safe and will be prayin for your trip.. hope you have a nice time there as well.

see ya when ya get back..

ole cattle

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Triplets
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 09:51 PM

JJ... be safe. ~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
Triplets
Posted : 20 Jan, 2010 09:37 PM

hey thank you grace and mi amigo cattle, things are well here...for once i'm behaving... the kids and their pop are having a ball! got to see branson and springfield and some of the sights, (like the 4 walmarts in one town???) lol we went to a big ole beautiful looking church w/ the kids on the main drag (branson) but the kids didn't like the music being so loud and we left before the service even began, i agree, it was! the hard part part will be leaving on friday to head back home, missouri's been a nice place to visit but i'll take the california sunshine anyday. i'll be back with ya soon.

Jim

View Profile
History
Triplets
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 12:03 AM

dear jarr, hey man its good to see ya havin fun man.. and behavin too ,cooleo..be safe on your trip back..

ole cattle