Author Thread: DALLAS SINGLES IN LOVE WITH JESUS
paidinfull

View Profile
History
DALLAS SINGLES IN LOVE WITH JESUS
Posted : 25 Apr, 2008 02:47 PM

I am a single mom in a small suburb of Dallas...I am so serious about my relationship w/Jesus, and there's no way I would ever want to lose my fellowship with Him...sometimes I feel like there's more though...I am in search of true Christian friends....who believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that there is no other way to the Father except through Him....are you out there? I need some sincere friends my age! I have lots of great friends at my church, but none my age...the ones my age don't really seem to be sold out for Jesus, they're still into alot of stuff that I as a Christian just don't see a place in my life for anymore...it DOES get rough though...are you out there? FRIENDS? :yay:.....paidinfull!

Bryan2811

View Profile
History
DALLAS SINGLES IN LOVE WITH JESUS
Posted : 5 Jun, 2008 12:51 AM

Yes, not only is there more, but if you don't have any close friends in Christ then you are seriously missing out. That's what it's all about... friends in Christ.

I spent several years not making any friends at a particular church. It wasn't until I changed churches that I made quality friends in Christ. If you have explored all the avenues in your church and still haven't found a close friend in Christ, I'd say that you might want to consider changing churches.

The kingdom of God lives and breaths in relationships! It's vital that you find them. I found them in a church that has "life groups"... that is we break down into groups that have similar interests and meet at their homes for all sorts of activities on a regular basis. I've made so many quality friends in Christ. These are the people that we love and grow with just as Paul described. These are the people we confess our sins to.

Not only can you fill this void, you really should. I'm just giving you a word of encouragment.