Author Thread: A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
atlfan27

View Profile
History
A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 03:21 PM

Pat Robertson says Earthquake Result Of "Cursed" Haiti's Satanic Pact. Personally, I think he needs to check himself into a clinic. Seriously he does. His evil reign of extreme conservatism will come to an end.

I would start boycotting from watching the 700 club if i were you.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 06:58 PM

Exactly Walter, Even California is on a fault line too. Since I live in Atlanta, Georgia we did had some tiny temblors so apparently stuff happens.

So ole cattle...did Christ sent earthquakes to the entire nation of Israel and the Roman Empire for their sins. Ancient Rome was very pagan but Christ did not sent any earthquakes or any huge disasters of that nature. BTW they actually killed Christ....That's should be taken into consideration.

I strongly recommend that you read the four gospels of Christ. It's will be a life changing experience for you.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 07:01 PM

Well Christ turned things around and asked whoever who has not committed a sin, cast down the first stone. Keep that in mind.

He will send the lake of fire soon but it's God's job, not ours.

Like I posted this verse a ton of times.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven

Matthew 7:21

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 10:12 PM

Hello atlfan,

I'd like to ask you to be a little more respectful to my brothers and sisters in Christ. Sarcasim is not fruitful.

With love,

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 10:44 PM

Atlfan,

I believe your comment to Cattle was unbecoming of someone claiming to be a Christian. You are out of line.

1Peter 3:8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;

1Peter 5:5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "GOD RESISTS THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE." NKJV

Was your comment to Cattle clothed in humility or was it arrogant and prideful?

Peace Brother!

In Christ,

Walter

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 11:07 AM

Sarcasm?? in regards to what post? plus Sarcasm is not a sin, you know?

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 11:16 AM

cattleman said in a previous post: if theyre worshiping satan dont they realize theyre gonna make GOD very angry at them.. its kinda blasphamy when they turn their backs on GOD and make pacts with the devil.. id be very scairt were i them.

Wow, i don't see any compassion coming from him either. I think everyone in here turn our back from God once in a while since we're not perfect human beings. I apologize if you guys took it the wrong way but cattleman, be nice. You don't know the true nature of God since he has a huge heart Check out this verse

But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Psalm 86:15

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:33 PM

Atfan,

You and I have gone rounds on this topic before yet I feel we have come out of it with respect for each other, but I have to say that I don't believe Cattleman meant anything negative towards you or the people of Haiti. I believe he was making a point that God, who has been known to punish those who go against Him, could still possibly punish the Haitian people in the same way He could punish us for our iniquities. You're right we all need to address our own issues with how we live our life, but we should also help hold each other accountable. But that doesn't mean we should condemn people!! Alfan you are also right that Jesus showed a lot of mercy towards His enemies and teaches us to love others and to pray for our enemies but please don't forget that the God of the Old Testament is the God of the New Testament and the God of today. We can't say what actions are of God or what earthly actions are not of God. We just have to trust in God and let His will be done.

Side note: I can't believe this has now gone for a 5th page!! Later Atfan!!

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 06:13 PM

it's all good, thanks for the debate.

stayingalive23

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 03:52 PM

I agree with storm. I think he has some good points. Pat Robinson should not have said what he said on air like that but it doesnt make him crazy. It is a possibility that God would do something like this to reach the people of Haiti. None of us can know.

Stephen_hannibal

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2010 05:51 AM

The title made me laugh so hard.

OMG this is the best post I've read all day.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7