Author Thread: Calling all Christians
JonB

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 3 Apr, 2010 04:31 PM

Greetings Family!!!

If you know our Savior as your friend and believe your spiritual connection is 24/7 regardless if you go to church or not please let this thread know about.

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 5 Apr, 2010 11:53 AM

Hey Jon. I agree with you about having a spiritual connection with the Lord regardless of whether you go to "church" or not. I DO, however, believe that as a Christian it is unhealthy to remain away from other believers. Fellowship is important. Does that mean you HAVE to go to church? Not necessarily. But that DOES mean you should be a part of THE church. The Body of believers.

In Christ

Garrett

mezurashi

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 6 Apr, 2010 05:05 AM

I feel that I'm talking steps closer to the Lord daily, still got a long way to go though (and I fell now and again) but I ain't giving up till I draw my last breath :peace:

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 05:42 PM

"Hey Jon. I agree with you about having a spiritual connection with the Lord regardless of whether you go to "church" or not. I DO, however, believe that as a Christian it is unhealthy to remain away from other believers. Fellowship is important. Does that mean you HAVE to go to church? Not necessarily. But that DOES mean you should be a part of THE church. The Body of believers.

In Christ

Garrett"

couldn't have said it better myself. totally agree :)

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 08:07 PM

Yup. Go Freakazoid!:rocknroll::dancingp:

LadiT

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 07:04 PM

Yes it is not good to dwell among those who dont believe all the time because u became lik those who are in your presence. So yeah your right about that

View Profile
History
Calling all Christians
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 10:47 PM

I AM A JESUS FREAK!!!