Author Thread: twosparrows
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
twosparrows
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 02:21 PM

don't take this the wrong way, BUT I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need all the laughter i can get! you are so often misunderstood here, but i for one are glad you're here. don't ya EVER leave! Debby

View Profile
History
twosparrows
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 10:02 AM

Yeh TS is an awesome dude! He's so very kind - even when disagreeing with someone. That's a skill I'm still learning. We love you TS! (I'm a little belated on this, but better late than never, right?)

View Profile
History
twosparrows
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 10:31 AM

Awwww Aly, the way you made my heart pitter patter you'd think I'd had a frog in my shrit pocket : )

I know you have a life to live, but we don't get nearly enough of your humor in the forums lately, where have you been. I came to recognize your posts as something serious and wise with a last humorous sentence that would catch one by surprise and put a smile on the face and joy in the heart during the lonely trudging hours of searching for a proverbs 31 woman among the young philippine beauty queens and men impostors from nigeria.

View Profile
History
twosparrows
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 10:58 AM

Well, I reckon I can say something nice here without being accused of being a "Chuck follower" ....but I am! Only as he follows the Lord and he knows that. :laugh:

He's just a good ole boy that wears a white cowboy hat and knows how to fall off his horse real good, while we just cheer him on to get back on. :applause:

And brave enough to admit that he's a bull in a china store or thread...at times. But who isn't?

I'm sure we would be good friends if I lived in his neck of the Cali woods and would have long discussions about the grace of God, that we both know so well... and still learning about, daily. :peace:

Bless ya, Chuck, and your darn good writing! :waving:

Page : 1 2