Author Thread: I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Admin

I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 12:25 AM

Hi Guys,

I seeA special on this on "The Discovery Channel how this couple who was going to wait unti they were Married to kiss on Their Wedding Day...(They were 18 years of age) I didn't watch it because I don't believe in it...I mean who ever reads this post and believes in this "More Power To You" "If it will strength Your Relationship With The Lord During Your Courtship With That Person And You Can Wait That Long....God Bless You...For That...However,If I Choose Not To Do This That Doesn't Make Me Not A Strong Christian Woman Of God" "Anyway,so would you ever date someone that doesn't believe in "Kissing" their mate any physical contact until they are Married...For me even if a "Born-Again Christian Guy was on Fire For The Lord I Couldn't Do It..."I am Not Going To Marry "Just A Friend" with no way of showing your effection for that Person....To me without "A Kiss Before Hand Your Just Friends And Nothing More" "A Lot Of Born-Again Guys And Women Would Disagree With Me Whole Heartly....but to me it would Harm The Relationship More Then It Would Help It..."Just A Handshake or hug isn't going to tell me if I Truely Love The Guy" There has to be some Level Of "Intimacy" not sex or anything but Just "A Way To Show Love For That Person..."It just helps me and is benficial to The Relationship!!!!

~Blessings~:applause:

~May God Richely Bless You And Your Familys In A Special Way~:applause:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 05:54 PM

I rest my case.

God bless,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 10:46 PM

Leon,

Let me pose a question to you so your saying it is "A Sin To Show Affection In A Relationship...How Stupid...You never said well that great Lynda that you have "The Right Motivates...But Everyone is different...I mean if you are going to disagree do it respectfully....Even My Dad said Your Answer isn't normally..."I am not mature enough to handle it..It is not my beliefs...I believe affection can be pure and can come from The Heart....

~I rest My Case~:rolleyes:

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:10 PM

I agree with you, there is no way I could wait to kiss untill my wedding day. I was however going to wait to make love until my wedding day. I was weak and made love to my ex in whom I was engaged to at the time. I thought it was close enough, however I know regret it. I didn't know what I was missing out on and now that I do I want it all the time. No I'm not active but I am going to wait till I get married to do that again. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't have done it. But kissing is a must as long as you have the will power to not go much further than that. I have heard of people waiting till they got married but they only dated like 3 months. If that was the case it would still be hard but I think I'd consider it.

God Bless You,

Arod

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:08 AM

Arron,

My First Honest Post...Wow...This is great...You were real and gewunie and you spoke from your heart and your own experience...(It not just because you agreed with me but you showed me "The Most Ulimate Respect" "Thanks" "Hey Listen we all make mistakes and they are all covered Under The Precious Blood Of Jesus...If we truely ask for His Forgiveness we are cleansed and forgiven...You just have to ask "The Lord to restore Your Mindset from that experience and that you only want that with Your Wife One Day...Ask The Lord To Heal You From The Experience And You Will Be Flowing With Everylasting Joy"....I Honestly Think That People Can't Be Honest With Themselves And That Is Why "The Post Couldn't Be Answered Correctly...You Spoke From The Heart...You told me how you felt...You weren't trying to change me or anything even though you might consider waiting but you didn't say well what wrong with you so should you...or that I didn't have any emotional maturity to see your point...Thanks for being respectful and keeping to The Post And Keeping It Real Arron!!!!:applause::yay:

~May God Richely Bless You And Your Family Richely Arron~:glow::applause:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:16 AM

Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:08 AM

ARod,

My First Honest Post...Wow...This is great...You were real and gewunie and you spoke from your heart and your own experience...(It not just because you agreed with me but you showed me "The Most Ulimate Respect" "Thanks" "Hey Listen we all make mistakes and they are all covered Under The Precious Blood Of Jesus...If we truely ask for His Forgiveness we are cleansed and forgiven...You just have to ask "The Lord to restore Your Mindset from that experience and that you only want that with Your Wife One Day...Ask The Lord To Heal You From The Experience And You Will Be Flowing With Everylasting Joy"....I Honestly Think That People Can't Be Honest With Themselves And That Is Why "The Post Couldn't Be Answered Correctly...You Spoke From The Heart...You told me how you felt...You weren't trying to change me or anything even though you might consider waiting but you didn't say well what wrong with you so should you...or that I didn't have any emotional maturity to see your point...Thanks for being respectful and keeping to The Post And Keeping It Real Arron!!!!

~May God Richely Bless You And Your Family Richely Arron~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 11:09 AM

What you shared Arod is a classic example of why for some people kissing: leads to making out, leads to inappropriate touching, leads to sex outside of marriage, leads to constantly desiring something that we can not have unless we are willing to sin again. Notice that I said for some people, I am not generalizing here. Food for thought.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 01:43 PM

Wow! For a closed post, this one is sure busy.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 07:55 PM

Well first off you guys never answered this post as usually you guys just want to be right and try to change "My Mind and it isn't working"...Jesus Freak(You never said I will not kiss because it could cause sin in My Life...(Make it personal and make it real...(Leon) also,never said I will not kiss because It could cause sin in My Life and it something I don't want to do...That why this post was created for a personal experience (Not A Teaching Lesson) Jesus Freak,My Parents were Married Over 40 Years Ago And They Didn't Wait Until The Wedding Day To Kiss And They Both Remain "Virgins" Until There Wedding Night..."Explain That To Me If It Is A Kiss Is A Sin...(From Leon) Point Of View Well Then Didn't Have Sex Until They Were Married...So Nothing Bad Happen When They Kiss Before They Got Married Jesus Freak... (Leon) I don't have to acept "Your Opionion to be mature...It not your life so why do you care anyway...It what I long for and what I want in "My Relationship" If that how I view "A Friendship" then that My Bussiness...You can't really tell how things will be from Just Marrying "A Friend" (Leon) Sorry I disagree with You There...To me it would just feel like "A Buddy" Type Friendship...So there is no "Romantiac Love And Emotionally Caring Between Us..You have to learn (Leon) I don't have to think like you or no one eles have to either..."You want me to be like "O Really" and thanks For The Advice"...

~Sincerely~

~Lynda~ (Jesus Freak) My Name isn't Lydia..IT IS LYNDA..NOT SHOUTING JUST SO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 10:13 PM

Lynda,

You have every right to believe whatever you want. It makes no difference to me one way or the other. What you do with your life is not my business.

What I wanted to point out was that Jesusfreak's name is Lydia, she was not calling you that.

Blessings,

Leon

Page : 1 2