Author Thread: I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Admin

I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 12:25 AM

Hi Guys,

I seeA special on this on "The Discovery Channel how this couple who was going to wait unti they were Married to kiss on Their Wedding Day...(They were 18 years of age) I didn't watch it because I don't believe in it...I mean who ever reads this post and believes in this "More Power To You" "If it will strength Your Relationship With The Lord During Your Courtship With That Person And You Can Wait That Long....God Bless You...For That...However,If I Choose Not To Do This That Doesn't Make Me Not A Strong Christian Woman Of God" "Anyway,so would you ever date someone that doesn't believe in "Kissing" their mate any physical contact until they are Married...For me even if a "Born-Again Christian Guy was on Fire For The Lord I Couldn't Do It..."I am Not Going To Marry "Just A Friend" with no way of showing your effection for that Person....To me without "A Kiss Before Hand Your Just Friends And Nothing More" "A Lot Of Born-Again Guys And Women Would Disagree With Me Whole Heartly....but to me it would Harm The Relationship More Then It Would Help It..."Just A Handshake or hug isn't going to tell me if I Truely Love The Guy" There has to be some Level Of "Intimacy" not sex or anything but Just "A Way To Show Love For That Person..."It just helps me and is benficial to The Relationship!!!!

~Blessings~:applause:

~May God Richely Bless You And Your Familys In A Special Way~:applause:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
I don't agree with this but would you ever date some woman who wanted to wait until her "Wedding Day To Be Kissed"
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 04:39 AM

Love is a choice. We choose to love, or we chose to not love. Whether you kiss or not has nothing to do with it. The one thing intimacy does is create lust. I am sure this is what they were trying to avoid.

When you get through the lust part, it is that friendship, that you hold in such disdain, that actually holds your marriage together and makes it last.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 05:45 AM

AMEN!!! I agree completely Leon.

Blessings, Lydia

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 09:33 AM

I never kiss a girl. I could wait till marriage to kiss as well. :laugh: It doesn't bother me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for The Reply...However,I don't think there is a wrong or right answer for everyone is a "Individual" and some might read "This Post" and maybe they have been Married Before And Divorced...("So this creates A Problem") Maybe some that has had made mistake has had sex before Marriage And Want To "Uphold" Sometype Of Standards For Themselves...To me "The Bible Has Something In There Called "Self Control" "Now it doesn't mean not kiss It means we should have enough common sense...."Hey don't spend 10 hours over " Your Boyfriend House Or Girlfriend House" "That not going to help you prevent Lust"..."Is It Not"???? "We Can Over Come The World With "The Precious HolySpirit Power And Wisdom" "Like if you know of a place where you can go weather "Other Born-Again Christians Will Be There" "Pray With Each Other Before The Date" "What Is Your Prorities In The Realtionship" It is Jesus Or The Other Person"..."Do You Study The Bible Together"..."Do you talk about what you approve And Not Approved Of..."Like Kissing And Hugging..."You set up bondries before you enter in" "There needs to be total respect And Honest There"

"Like I Said Again if you guys want to do this that is fine And Kidvid If "A Born-Again Christian Guy Didn't Want To Kiss Until The Wedding Day..."I Would Say C YA....That Is Having A Friendship With Someone...I Could Date Anyone And Be Friends With A Guy But That Doesn't Mean I Would Walked Down The Isle With A Friend"..."It has to be More Personal And Intimate...(Meaning Flirting...tickling,Hop On The Guys Back...Things Like That...Plenty Of Hugs And Kisses...) ("I Am Not Going To Find Out After The Wedding That We Are Complaitity Physically-We Mean Something To Each Other") "I Think It Stupid"..."It doesn't make sense to me"...."I Mean if it works for you "More Power To You" "And Brings You Closer To Jesus" "However,Were I Think It Stupid Is Were Others Say "It Makes Me More Pure Then You" "Our Philosphy Is Better" "That is where I draw The Line"....

I go for kissing....Go Kissing.....O Can't Forget The Hugging....:yay::excited::bouncy::

~Blessings~:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 12:09 PM

God bless you sister. Good luck.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 02:18 PM

Leon,

So you mean everytime if I kiss My Boyfriend that is "Lust" "What if we are head over heals with each other and really care about each other!!!!!! We study The Word Together And Make Scarfices For Each Other..going out of our way for each other...we can't express how we feel about each other...I think we have to know The Differences Between "Lust" "And A Word Called "Respect"..."If you are kissing a woman just to get her into bed...(not meaing you Leon but in general) then that a different story..."It depends on what "Your Motivate Is" "If The Guys is always talking about Intimacy and doing stuff with her then it is "Lust" but if it just holding hands and hugging each other and (You know with all Your Heart The Lord Wants You Together) I Don't see what wrong with a kiss...Now I know you might be just sticking with "The Post" but to me anyone that wants to kiss at The Alter...to me they are just friends nothing more and nothing less...They aren't even boyfriend and Girlfriend...so yes a kiss doesn't provide a long lasting friendship or Marriage but unless a "Born-Again Christian Guys And My Husband To Be Kisses me..."We aren't Official" and not a couple and we haven't moved Beyond The Friendship Stage so it just like paling around with a friend..."I couldn't really look past it as a friendship and nothing more..."It like a buddy nothing more"...If I can't express it then to me there is no way I would "Spend The Rest Of My Life With That "Born-Again Christian Guy"....

~Blessings Leon~:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 02:57 PM

Lynda,

That is why I told you good luck, you still believe there is a "feeling" that makes someone more than a friend. Do you know what REALLY makes someone more than a friend....a choice. You choose who is going to remain a friend and who is going to be more.

You said I had to know the difference between lust and respect. If this thinking holds true, then I don't respect any woman that I haven't kissed, I assure you that is not true.

I didn't get into this discussion with you because, quite frankly, I don't think you are emotionally mature enough for it. In all honesty, I don't think you really want a discussion, you want to justify a behavior. I pray it works out for you.

Remember, there is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is death.

God bless,

Leon

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 04:16 PM

I think I know where Lynda is going with this. This is what I can present.

I think this is an issue that may be more important to the ladies in that they can be suduced by eloquent individuals, "prince charmings". What woman would not want the tender touch (the soft caress of her arm), the intertwining of fingers, a meaningful kiss of the lips of one they find handsome, intelligent, and virile? That in itself creates a longing and an urgency in being reunited with her future partner.

Imagine (guys and gals) having expectations, being excited on your wedding day, and during your honeymoon when you go to consumate the union....it's not there, no fireworks, no flame, nothing. It's ok though you have the rest of the time together to get things rocking...but what if it doesn't happen? Ugh, you should have taken the car around the block before buying it. Here you showed this person off to all your friends, made them part of your family, vowed to be devoted to them for the rest of your life and you find out God's grestest gift He gives to a man and a woman is not available for you. That's ok though, as you two grow you learn to live with eachother for companionship, your learn to "feel love" for eachother right? If you're past the age of desiring children.

What about the young? The ones who still haven't "really" experienced life, who are exposed to all the cute little love story movies? There it is on the big screen, "hunky,sweet" lead actor arm in arm with "cute, adorable" lead actress. The guy sitting next to his mate sees her shedding tears, has to make you wonder why she's shedding those tears. If she doesn't turn to her man and look at him with longing and says "I love you" I think there should be a discussion in the car on the way home.

So, we promise ourselves to our "friend", someone who we've spend casual time "goofing" (by "goofing" I mean all the non-carnal kidding around) with. There's no mystery there, you never had any "special" feelings for them in the time you've known them. Yet it would be safe to marry them and have a happy and fulfilling life with them.

Hmmmm, let's ponder that for a while.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 04:31 PM

Leon,

Excuse Me...Um I don't have to agree with you to be "Emotionally Ready For Anything" Who are you to tell me I can't kiss..before "My Wedding"...If you want to wait to kiss until The Wedding More Power To You...And If It Draws You Closer To The Lord Fine But That Has Nothing To Do With Emotionally Maturity" "Showing Effection Has Nothing To Do With Lust...Plain And Simple...They are different Levels Of Maturity...Some Men don't have it and I didn't mean you and for you to take it personally...When you kiss A Woman It Depends On Your Motivate...If You Kiss A Woman Because You Care About Her That Different...Leon..

~You are very disrespectful...Leon...maybe you are The One Who Is Emotionally Ready~ I guess your The Love Expert...LOL:ROFL:

Weather I kiss or not that My Bussiness and has nothing to do with My Marriage Working or not...Please Think Before You Speak...Leon...I am not justifying anything so I guess My Parents who Married over 40 years aren't Emotionally Mature Either For They Kissed Before They Were Married!!!!

This post is officially close.....unless it is respectful...

~Lynda~:boxing:This is what I think of you Leon Trying To Put Me Down...

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 04:45 PM

Ephesians,

Um I didn't want this to be a huge debate...I think it all boils down to this that a lot of couples just don't use common sense They spend hours upon hours like 10 hours with each other and they wonder why they have sex or they sit in The Guys Bedroom All Day...They don't really care about each other spiritually they have no idea how to be kind and supportive and gewunie to each other all they know how to do is have sex...This just makes me want to kiss who ever The Lord has for me even more...(Thanks Leon) If I am Madly In Love then I will do it...Kiss And Hug and flirt and tickle and get on his back and enjoy myself....

~This post is defentely closed~

~May God Richely Bless You And Your Family~:applause:

Page : 1 2