Author Thread: Who you date more than one woman at a time ?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Who you date more than one woman at a time ?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 07:50 AM

Is it common for most men ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2020 10:51 PM

Since the "relationships" would be platonic, yes. If one was serious then no. I'm not in hot demand at my age.

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2020 04:43 PM

I can speak for myself. Here I define "date" as showing romantic interest in a person. I would not do that with more than one person. I am not buying sneakers at a store and trying them on, these are precious human beings and I ought to have integrity and not send "heart icons" to more than one at a time.

Getting to know or meeting others (if I am single and nothing has become exclusive) is not wrong as long as it remains platonic.

At least that's how I go about it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2021 09:42 PM

Nothing wrong with dating more than one person in the beginning. Until you both agree on exclusivity you're just setting yourself up for failure moving too fast, and getting exclusive right away is moving too fast. You don't even know each other yet, you don't know if you want to be in a relationship with them at the beginning. Relax, take it slow. I would point out also that back in the days of our grandparents they had dances, church socials, etc. to meet and get to know each other.

Page : 1 2 3