Author Thread: favorites
Admin

favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 10:21 AM

:applause:

Guys & Gals: Hey, as i was updating my favorites list and see i am only on two people's favorite list, and all other profiles have at least 8, could you add me to your list? see, you think i am kidding, but i am so serious.

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 11:32 AM

HELLO.

I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE LATE JUNE, IVE SPOKEN TO A NUMBER OF NICE PEOPLE, HOWEVER, NONE OF THEM HAVE ADDED ME TO THEIR FAVS. THATS OK THOUGH, I'M FAR FROM OFFENDED AND I AM JUST HAPPY TO HAVE MET THEM AND TO HAVE GAINED FROM THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.

DESPITE NOT APPEARING ON ANYONES FAV LIST, I AM NOT CONCERNED AT ALL, I HAVE THE GREATEST FRIEND THAT ANYONE COULD HAVE, AND I AM COMPLETELY ASSURED OF THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN ADDED TO HIS (JESUS CHRISTS), FAVOURITE LIST.

I AM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS, BUT I BELIEVE MY MAIN, GOD ORDAINED ROLE IS TO PRAY FOR AND ENCOURAGE VIA MY COMMENTS AT THE CHAT FORUMS. IT DOES HOWEVER FEEL GOOD TO BE ON A FAV LIST, HOWEVER, ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT DISTURBS ME.

THE MOST IMPORTANT FAV LIST THAT I WILL WORK HARD TO GET ON IS THE BOOK OF LIFE.:peace:

cutefreckles

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 01:07 PM

Heck yeah....I'll add you. ;)

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 04:01 PM

dear golden,, tween cute and me that makes two hehe..

ole cattle

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 04:12 PM

kinda reminds me of high school:ROFL:

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 12:51 AM

At least in high school, we were naive about life challenges.

Hey thanks to those who add. i'm up to 5, yeeha.

It's not an issue for my self esteem, i look at it from a self marketing approach.

:peace:

ian777

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:32 PM

"It's not an issue for my self esteem, i look at it from a self marketing approach. "

Ohhh! You smart, round-eye! (said in that chinese accent from that karate guy on the TV show from the 70's... I think)

Of course - on more peoples favourites garners more views! You've got this down to a science, don't ya?

Ian

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 08:33 PM

hi how are you

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 04:07 AM

hell guys add me your fav.list.thanks.

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 04:07 AM

helloo guys add me your fav.list.thanks.

Grasshopper

View Profile
History
favorites
Posted : 28 Oct, 2012 05:36 PM

you mean Master Po on the TV series Kung Fu