Author Thread: Phillippines?
Admin

Phillippines?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2011 04:50 AM

You ladies who are not from the Philippines may not be aware of this, but I would say about 40% of the women on here are from the Philippines. No kidding. Can one of the women from the Philippines explain to me why so many? Is the Philippines the worst place in the world to live or something? Just curious.

Les :^)

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2012 06:55 AM

WELL SAID SISTER!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL!:applause: I DO AGREE THAT NOT EVERYONE HERE ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS. THEY JUST USE THE SITE TO ABUSE SOME WOMEN WHICH I ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED! THATS THE REASON WHY SOME OF THEM ARE BEING BANNED BECAUSE I HAVE PROOFS OF THEIR CONVERSATIONS WITH ME. CHEERS!

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2012 07:01 AM

TO GUMAMELA!

WELL SAID SISTER!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL! I DO AGREE THAT NOT EVERYONE HERE ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS. THEY JUST USE THE SITE TO ABUSE SOME WOMEN WHICH I ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED! THATS THE REASON WHY SOME OF THEM ARE BEING BANNED BECAUSE I HAVE PROOFS OF THEIR CONVERSATIONS WITH ME. CHEERS!

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2012 07:06 AM

xENOPHOBIC???? THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!:applause:

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 12 May, 2012 05:06 AM

Les

Another reason you may not be aware about is the fact the Philippines is the third largest English Speaking country in the World. The US use to own the Philippines after the Spanish American war back in 1919 for about 30 years or more. American English is mandatory in their School systems.

Guines

FireFlyFlier

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 15 May, 2012 06:56 PM

How about aviation communities, Mercymay? I'm looking to sell and buy a place where there is or I can put an airstrip, might as well be the Philippines!

Mercymay

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 17 May, 2012 12:00 AM

@ gumamela

I admire your perfect idea of marriage , I am hoping for you the right partner for life that you will not experience the experiences of others like me and the rest of those trapped Filipinas. Legal separation is a waste of money for single mothers who are stretching both ends to meet. It served more those who are of wealth for wealth�s protection. Annulment is a law for sale and no guarantee, it is a milking cow of the lawyers nowadays, seem very easy in our Family Code�chronic wife battering is not a cause, imagine? Even decades of separation/single parenthood is not a reason. Despite the cost and uncertainty, petitions for annulment is increasing. Divorce is not necessary if annulment is more straightforward and affordable by every troubled worthy spouse. For now one need 100K+ + for a petition. We are the only hypocrite country without divorce.

Even Jesus Christ said (Matt 5:31-32) It has been said, �Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.� But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to commit adultery, and anyone who marries a woman so divorced commits adultery.

I believe wife battery is a form of marital unfaithfulness. The home is the most dangerous place for such a wife. I believe preservation of ones life comes first than preservation of a doomed marriage.

@FireFlyFlier

Very few Filipinos can afford transport in the sky, so I am not familiar if there are aviation communities around here. It is either our Air Force or commercial fliers. But if you can afford to buy a place and put your own airstrip, I believe that is possible. You just comply with the required permits and documentation, then fly!

amphie

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 7 Jun, 2012 10:25 PM

Thanks for your the good compliments. God bless!

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2012 09:12 AM

Les,

the Filipino people have a brotherhood with America.

If you do a little history you will see the bond that runs throughout this relationship.

The most obvious reason that there are many Filipino Women on This Christian Dating Site is that there are many Female Christian Filipino's.

Here is an example of the bond:

MacArthur was recalled to active duty in 1941 as commander of U.S. Army Forces Far East. A series of disasters followed, starting with the destruction of his air force on 8 December 1941, and the invasion of the Philippines by the Japanese. MacArthur's forces were soon compelled to withdraw to Bataan, where they held out until May 1942. In March 1942, MacArthur, his family and his staff left nearby Corregidor Island in PT boats and escaped to Australia, where MacArthur became Supreme Commander, Southwest Pacific Area. For his defense of the Philippines, MacArthur was awarded the Medal of Honor. After more than two years of fighting in the Pacific, he fulfilled a promise to return to the Philippines. He officially accepted Japan's surrender on 2 September 1945, and oversaw the occupation of Japan from 1945 to 1951.

Mac Arthur was asked by the Filipino people to be their Field General.

On a personal note, I can tell you that I have served with Filipino men in the US Navy.

The Filipino men have a long proud tradition of serving with the US along side us for freedom.

I have found the Filipino men to be hard working, brave, attentive to duty and far above average Sailors.

Filipino men are serious, but funny also.

In my first school outside of boot camp, on the day of arriving, there was 85 new men...none of us knew each other.

The next morning we got up, formed ranks and our Company Commander was a Filipino.

He was very stern and all business as you would expect and as he inspected our ranks he paused and then yelled out ....

Lenga....

everyone is looking around...but you aren't supposed to look...

Again...

Lenga..

every one is like...hmmmm, huh???

Then he points at me, and says: You.

I'm like me?

He says: L e n g a

you are in charge.

That was that...

I was very surprised as...my name is L a n g e

so I, as well as the other men had no idea who lenga was..

I still laugh at that story.

I led the men for the next 6 weeks...

We should always remember our deep bond of brotherhood for freedom...

American blood or Filipino...it both runs red...and I know that we will stand together if ever we should need to again...

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 08:49 AM

uh...uh..philippines...filipinas..... why so many filipinas...on this site...

very though provoking.....seems out of the ordinary...

Les... haven't u got a hint of it?

simply says... we, filipinas are very amicable creatures....fully equipped by charm....flavored with adorable sweetness...and most especially... invaluably hold one of a kind...unique family and marriage ideals...despite the odds we go through in life......we know how to really live our lives to the fullest... its because we know the GOD who made us as such.....

I am a FILIPINA...

I am on this site..because this is the way i live my life to the fullest...I want to have friends..i want to chat with them...i not have all the time and money to meet all of them in real life..it is on this site that i have it realized....

hope u got it Les..

sharon

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Phillippines?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 10:45 AM

This is a very interesting topic and yes, not all who are members here from the Philippines post their profiles for the hope of leaving our beloved country.

But I will get back to this since my lunch time is almost finish at work(^_^)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5