Author Thread
Mercymay

View Profile
wondering
Posted : 8 Sep, 2015 04:43 PM

Might be possible...for generational curses, like the promised curse in Exodus 20, or other causes, I experienced fighting mine when someone told me of the site demonbuster.com ...it helped me, I hope it will help you too.

Mercymay

View Profile
Separated women from the Phillipines
Posted : 8 Sep, 2015 04:28 PM

Thank you osol letse you articulated well the situation. Separated women come on here hoping or believing this might be the place God brings them the right one.

Though Philippines has no divorce law, there is annulment, which is costly and lengthy as already stated. For the right ones who find the right ones, finding your everything, cost and time doesn't matter. Anyway, what is meant for our harm ( lack of divorce maybe) God will use it to our advantage.

Speaking from personal experience, I came on here with that hope. I enjoyed reading profiles and get inspired with the testimonies. I am sad when I stumbled into profiles who knew their selves so well, they don't want Filipinas, even hate being viewed by them, lol! It makes me sad but also makes me smile. Why hate us that much when they don't know us that much?

Years ago I asked an American guy why he was looking for a Filipina which he replied. I envied my neighbor, a soldier who came home with a Filipina wife. He is being served like a king, just feed her and cloth her, she does not demand much. lol! Lucky neighbor though, it might be true for most but not for all. Also take into consideration that new generation is different so allow some adjustments on expectation. Still, if you find your pearl, isn't it worth giving up everything?

Mercymay

View Profile
Happy Birthday Mama Mary!
Posted : 8 Sep, 2015 04:28 AM

Today is said to be Mama Mary's birthday. Happy Birthday to the model of obedience. Mary's ministry was to give birth to Jesus Christ. After Jesus, she had other sons named James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas, and at least two daughters not named. Matthew 13:55-56

When the angel appeared to Mary to tell her of the immaculate conception, although it did not happen before, a condition never heard of, she obeyed without question. "I am the Lord's servant, be it done to me as you have said."

Joseph decided to divorce Mary in secret but an angel interceded. Mary remained a virgin until her firstborn son was born and Joseph named him Jesus. Matthew 1:23-25

Mary was portrayed as simple and obedient. I don't think she will be happy if she can see it that her memory is ridiculed having her worn elaborate gowns, crowns, and decorations. She is not omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, the qualities of God, that she cannot possibly hear prayers of every language, memorize who ask what, etc. She is dead and talking to her is necromancy, an act prohibited by God.

1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus. Acts 4:12 ...for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

As God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, we must pray to God directly as Jesus taught in giving the Lord's Prayer...we must be vigilant least we commit idolatry without the intention of doing. "Ignorance excuses no one."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MARY! I wish your obedience rubs off on me.

Mercymay

View Profile
So plane tickets booked and she drops this bomb shell..
Posted : 3 Dec, 2014 04:36 AM

Maybe you will find the real answers when you meet her in person. There are other reasons why she got cold feet in meeting you, maybe she�s not ready and this boyfriend is just an alibi�maybe her family scares or scolds her of meeting someone she met on line�maybe the negative views on her are right OR maybe wrong�when you meet in person I hope everything will work out for good for both of you�if not, just enjoy your trip. God bless you!

Mercymay

View Profile
What do you think of Israel in the light of the Word
Posted : 3 Dec, 2014 04:18 AM

Personally I believe the Jews are still the chosen nation and through them God the Almighty will show off his power and glory that everyone will know He is with them. I believe it is because the Jews are the people favored by God. I won�t try understanding why, just that God said so. For the gentiles, there is also clear stated ways to be favored and come under the protection of God the Almighty�obedience�FEAR of the Lord�

Mercymay

View Profile
James 5:16 is a very interesting Verse of Scripture
Posted : 14 Jul, 2014 05:17 AM

From the NIV: James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

My understanding is that, when the verse was written, the church was kind of a family gathering. So confessing sins to one another is like making known to one�s family the sin that was committed and as a family each or all members will pray for/with the sinner, petition to God for forgiveness. A prayer of a righteous person is powerful. And so IF in that family there are righteous persons among them, group prayers will be effective because of them.

Mercymay

View Profile
A question about the distance and trust..
Posted : 24 May, 2014 07:03 AM

Years ago I�ve been in long distance relationships. It doesn�t prosper because�

One was with someone who got so sick and I really wish to visit him, I was not granted a visa though that time I can afford to finance my own trip...I can�t help myself wishing I could meet this great guy who said , �In my heart there is a hole mercyshaped��

Another with someone who already booked his trip and booked his hotel, everything was planned. Then he researched our laws here, and in his opinion it will take years for me to ever get an annulment�rather than come here and be hurt for failing to bring me over with him, he would rather not come�

Someone did fly over. Oh my, he was beyond my expectation, he was too good to be true. After we met, he went home and we tried ways how we could be together as my annulment is still in court. Sometimes in my frustration I also say things I should not have said. I forgot to consider he was also hurting that he could not just simply apply a visa for me. I could not commit to him a date when my annulment is through. As much as I do want to spend the rest of my life with him, I could not trap him on false hopes, like lie that it is coming soon�with so much regrets and bitterness I was broken hearted.

Lately, I related those experiences and they said, if there is a will, there is a way. Maybe we just did not love that much that we did not find the way, lol! It�s the Philippines, there is always a way.

My advice to those who are serious in coming over to meet their someone special. First be sure she really is the potential partner you wished for. Establish the relationship, ask the necessary questions, try not to send any money if she is still interested in you, (you are so generous to a fault), be patient, I think knowing and discovering someone takes time. Beware of scammers. Pray, pray, pray. There are lots of Filipinas who can afford their own travel but cannot get the visa. It is sad that almost everyone of us are regarded as intending to stay in the destination country. Honestly I don�t intend to stay in any destination country, I wish for someone to retire and live over here. For me, your country is just good to see, good for vacation. My country is a paradise, I�d rather live here.

In my opinion, with Filipino women, if you are sure she is genuine, the ball is in your hands. We cannot simply fly, you can.

Mercymay

View Profile
for dunravin
Posted : 17 Mar, 2014 08:03 AM

I just want to let you know your posts at the forum makes me laugh and smile, I am at page 5 for now in your history, you are very intelligent and learned in many subjects and I believe you know that already. I come to your line mentioning smidgen which I first heard from Pres Obama refering to corruption or criminality for some irs activities and Gowdy at US congress said it is not a word and this time I googled and there it is...is it really a word? Things happening makes me kind of becoming skeptical. I'm very fond of Gowdy I think he is always right and now by your post I found he can sometimes be wrong.

Reading your post is like reading essays on this and that and really you make me reconsider my positions. Very informative and thought provoking (not copy pasted info) and for that I would like to thank you for sharing. It makes me remember posts of a former member 2sparrows of which used to now and then make my day. But he got banned in the end and I was sad cause his participation in the forum did make me look forward, he was a character. Now I found you a character in a different style, someone again to look forward reading. Rest assured I don't commend you with hopes that you are the one. Your personality and intimidating intelligence is way beyond my reach and I�m just mere mortal,lol!

Posted it here due to your restrictions, I hope you don't mind.

Mercymay

View Profile
Faith and Obedience...
Posted : 16 Mar, 2014 06:55 AM

mercifulpeace, thank you for reminding me about considering the fruits� I can easily agree with you its the only real test. Still, is it right to give allowances that maybe some circumstances made the bad fruit? I can easily say I bear the best fruits but how about the others who thought have done everything ? How can we reconcile this with Matthew ?

Yes, maybe he is in great struggles right now and writing about this may add some more, I hope not, I believe he is a prayer warrior and a mature Christian, and I do understand we are not perfect and fall short now and then. I just feel I need to write and ask the question as a rebuke.

I am reminded also not to attach much expectation in the knowing more and becoming friends period as it leads to greater disappointment.

Mercymay

View Profile
Faith and Obedience...
Posted : 16 Mar, 2014 01:04 AM

I have fun reading profiles and I observed that most of the gentlemen search for a God-fearing woman for a God-centered relationship. There are times I do like the profile but I stick to my rule of never again making the first move. So I sit and wait hoping praying that one such sweet gentle kind God-fearing being honestly searching whom I�m attracted in any way as first impression, will make the first move. When the Lord is orchestrating something, everything is possible.

The first move happened and I was sooo happy. I thought at long last my prayers are answered. A sweet, gentle, kind, evangelical Christian expressed interest in me�although I thought the long email is kind of generic. Is this real or am I dreaming? I prayed for God's lead. Then request for hot and sexy picture come.

My question is, if guys express that Jesus is their Lord and center of their life, why is it that obedience to the Lord�s commands is in question? It is said that faith without deeds is dead. Most guys expressed they are doing good works, active in church�but is this good works and service done in obedience, the obedience that is the fruit of faith? A lot of others also suggest they read the bible daily, etc �but it is also said that it is not how much we know but on how much we obey that matters. Because even the other being is well-versed in the scriptures and used this knowledge on the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

I am asking this question as a reminder to the gentlemen as they are supposed/expected to become the head of the home if fortunate enough to find the soul mate they are seeking for.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10