Author Thread: Poetry only
Admin

Poetry only
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 06:57 AM

For all the poets out there,I invite you to add to this thread.

I wrote this poem a couple weeks ago for a friend on the '_ _ Fish' site.A lack of morals led me here.God bless.

Romance whispere to her heart

Autumn is the prettiest time of life,

Changing colours and less strife,

When beauty increases in many a maid

And summer repeats not ready to fade.

Autumn breezes caress her soul

Seeking to make her heart whole,

While tears gather upon her marrow,

She seeks out a new tomorrow.

That empty hole when one's alone

Is borne heavy as an anchor stone,

For youth has flown forever gone,

And eternity waits not far on.

In sleep beckons a faceless brough,

That eludes her,yet somehow,

She feels love's tender caress

As romance whispers to her heart.

She wakes refreshed sure in mind

That someone awaits pure and kind'

To share days and nights to short,

When bliss is freed in love's cavort.

View Profile
History
Poetry only
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 09:21 AM

Doh! I put this in the wrong place.If someone would be kind enough to enlighten me on how to delete/edit this,I will rectify my stupidity.Thanks

View Profile
History
Poetry only
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 10:27 AM

OK

View Profile
History
Poetry only
Posted : 4 Jun, 2011 03:21 PM

This reply was posted in the above block.Why they would remove their response to me is a mystery.I hope it remains this time.

"Hello Hawqeye,

We currently do not have an option for members to remove forum postings. We

appreciate the suggestion and will consider it as we continue improving the

CDFF website.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

God bless,

CDFF "

View Profile
History
Poetry only
Posted : 5 Jun, 2011 11:58 PM

It's okay,hawqeye. Great poem! Glad you posted it here. I write a little myself. I hope you will post another one if you feel like sharing.:applause:

jer86

View Profile
History
Poetry only
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 06:28 PM

Save

When I call on you, may you step forward, In Time for the rescue of all, for the rescue of me, I know you have it in you to save me, I'm not too far gone for you to save me, in your power Change who I am and release me, from this bondage that has started to take hold of me, once before I was like this and you saved me, so I ask you to keep on Savin me, so I may bring you glory and not myself, as human I feel the need to be on my own, to do what I think is right but, I know you are my one true Father you only want me to know you, to reunite with my brothers and sisters, to give your message to those who follow you and to show those that don't yet, know who you are, show people around me the message you gave me, Father I look towards you for the courage I need to complete what you sent me here for, I see what you see when I look at them, they are not too far gone to be saved, they have only been lead astray, from your ways, this world has the fallen one to thank for that one, you gave me a heart for them, I'm still trying to learn how to use it, that's why I need you, Father I am alive in you, I know I'm not your one true Son but, He is in me asleep deep within, waiting for me to find you to seek you, to know that I'm not alone in this world like I think I am, these distractions keep me from finding you to be with you, I know it's only a matter of time just like everything else, you made me special in your eyes, I may not always know who I am but, in you I know who I am and who I will become, I know my destiny, my future has been known to me, like those who have been before me, I too will impact the world in ways they will not understand, so I look to you once again to show them