Author Thread: Why do guys start to talk to a girl, but when they find out about their children, they run far and fast/
Admin

Why do guys start to talk to a girl, but when they find out about their children, they run far and fast/
Posted : 19 Dec, 2008 01:51 PM

I have three boys who have beenthrough alot in their short lives. whentalking to a guy, and they ask about them, they seem to run. Why ask, if you really don't want to know?

cranston

View Profile
History
Why do guys start to talk to a girl, but when they find out about their children, they run far and fast/
Posted : 21 Dec, 2008 12:53 PM

well I read your question and took a while to responce because I can not answer for every guy, but this I recommend that you pray and ask the Lord to send someone after his own heart that will love you and your children and be a husband to you and a father to your children. As for now let Jesus be your husband and the father to your children and bring them up in the way of the Lord. Be bless in Christ Jesus.

Keith_M

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 01:18 PM

Happens the other way around sometimes too. I get that from time to time, but I don't really worry too much about it. My child is a part of my life and a part of who I am. It's a package deal. I know it's frustrating but it's probably for the best, honestly. I know the person that God has for me will have a genuine interest in my son as well as me.

gloriousname4

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2008 07:22 AM

Achild is a gift from God and someone can not say they love you if they dont love your child. i love children and my picture album is 90% children's pictures and i can only say it is a God given gift not because i have no children or looking for a relationship but it is a true gift for me. i want you to let your son know that he has a friend from Uganda and that is me.

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 09:52 AM

All of you gave her a good answer because if a person can not accept your kids that says alot about their MOTIVES.

The bible say in all things give THANKS. Thank God that they left before they came into your life in a personal way and had a chance to meet your kids only to find out they did not care for your kids and was with you for selfish reasons.:applause: send them a THANK YOU GIFT:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2008 05:08 AM

Amen, Brother Mike.

You nailed this one. It is all about motive. Great post brother.

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2009 06:38 AM

Thankyou for your input:glow: I pray that youall have success in finding what you are looking for:angel:

Kristina:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2009 07:28 PM

I know the feeling, it's like you really get interested in talking to someone, it's almost as if you drop completely from their radar....Lord knows why a man does that.

I think maybe they think being a single-parent is easy for us. But I have to keep the faith that there is a true man of God for me out there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2009 07:31 PM

Hallaluah! that's a great idea, thanks for letting me know that you could'nt handle the idea now then later.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2009 07:31 PM

Hallaluah! that's a great idea, thanks for letting me know that you could'nt handle the idea now then later.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2009 07:33 PM

I honestly think that chat forum is more interesting than the dating forum

Page : 1 2