Author Thread
cranston

View Profile
Is purity still a value out there?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 02:37 AM

yes we do. Stand in your faith and the Lord will reward you. I know you not but I am proud of you. Be bless in Christ Jesus.

cranston

View Profile
Is it really possible?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2009 01:07 PM

One thing to add: Test the spirit, then go and have a heavenly conversation: For only the father know the heart: .

cranston

View Profile
Giving in to the hate
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 01:35 PM

pray and ask the Lord to fill your heart with heavenly love: you must forgive so that the Lord can forgive you. Pray and ask to remove any and all stem of bitterness in your heart.

cranston

View Profile
Brr! It's Cold Out!!!
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 01:31 PM

and here I was saying Canada is cold. wow now thats cold.

cranston

View Profile
Question
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 01:27 PM

sometimes: For we all look for different things, for me if I do not see Christ Jesus reflected in your words, I move on.

cranston

View Profile
Making the first move..
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 01:22 PM

NO: you are a lady, be one. There are ways to let a guy know you are interested without asking them out. Leave it in the hands of the Lord.

cranston

View Profile
Women with careers
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 01:15 PM

Now my brothers in Chirst Jesus made some very good points: I am for eduction, but you must never let it take preeminence over Christ Jesus: I find with some ( not all ) well educated christian, we tend to bring intellectual or carnal thinking pertaining to the word of GOD: Sister: do not bring education when it comes to the Lord and you will stand well: hence you avoid being a pharisees: Now, if its in the will of God go educate yourself: be of good courage: be open to who the Lord send your way ( he may not be a doctor, he might be a waiter, but if he is of the Lord be thankfull, for he search the hearts and reains). Be bless in Christ Jesus.

cranston

View Profile
Why do guys start to talk to a girl, but when they find out about their children, they run far and fast/
Posted : 21 Dec, 2008 12:53 PM

well I read your question and took a while to responce because I can not answer for every guy, but this I recommend that you pray and ask the Lord to send someone after his own heart that will love you and your children and be a husband to you and a father to your children. As for now let Jesus be your husband and the father to your children and bring them up in the way of the Lord. Be bless in Christ Jesus.

cranston

View Profile
A question for guys and girls...
Posted : 21 Dec, 2008 10:43 AM

First my answer will offend some and thats ok, may be it will encourage them to seek the Truth. I notice you used the word religion, the Lord do not like religion he seek thoes that worship in spirit and truth, religious people have a form of Godliness but denie the power there of. I think you are in a good place, for the Lord called his deciple to himeself first, to learn of him, to know his voice and his ways, when the time is right he will direct you to a fellowship where he has the preeminence, not a pastor, or decon but Christ Jesus, for he is the head of the church. I can hear the religous people forksake not the assemble, yea go and read that in the correct context and let the Lord bring you into the knowledge of his Truth then get back to me. So young lady sit and ask the Lord to reveal himself to you while you read his word and open your understanding so you can understand his word, that he may increase while self derease for his words, are Spirit and Life.

cranston

View Profile
Help Is On The Way>>>>>>>>
Posted : 17 Dec, 2008 03:09 PM

yes it is, yes it is sister.

Page : 1 2 3