Author Thread: What if
Admin

What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 05:35 AM

1. What if those that oppose so openly God, would take English lessons and then open up the bible and do all the bible told them to do?

2.What if they actually acted as if the word of God is true?

What if those that did one and two would open their mouths at the same time and start worshiping God?

Then the finale: those that did not know him would come and join those that where worshiping him and the earth would be full of His Glory.

Just imagine how sweet it would be if Christians would just be Christians!!!

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 07:19 AM

I know the answer:

those christians should be decaptivated by Muslims for the service of God and love to Him and people.

Then GREAT will be their reward in Heaven when they will see thousands of saved Muslims and killers and those who never knew God.

Did they save these thousands of people?

No. By no means. But their Father saved them be being FAITHFUL to them and their brothers!!!

Such is His nature- LOVE. :applause:

Bahira

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 08:24 AM

sister please clarify what you are saying. As only believrs in Christ are in heaven. If somebody from another faith gets saved the are a chritian not a muslim. And heaven is only filled with believers in the one true God.

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 10:13 AM

A-men, Dennis.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 10:23 AM

PJ

very true

and if we realized who we are in Christ, the devil would have more opposition.

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 11:13 AM

Brother,

....they will see thousands of saved Muslims...

It is the same if i would say: they would see thousands of saved sinners.

The Kingdom of Heaven is not for righteous people but for sinners forgiven by God through their FAITH in God Jesus evident/expressed in the changed behavior!

Blessings!

Bahira

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 11:26 AM

I don't know for sure; I'm not speaking for him, but maybe Dennis was referring to your first post because it sounds eerily similar to the mindset of a Muslim suicide bomber?

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 11:35 AM

Look what christians will face soon when Islam will be the world religion:

Rev 6:9-11: When He {Jesus} opened the 5th seal, I saw the souls of those who had been slain {Just like Jesus} because of the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, �How long until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?� The each of them was given a *WHITE ROBE*, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed. Rev 7:9,13,14,15a,17a

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 12:28 PM

PJ, I agree with you and River and Bahira, its as Jesus teaches us when He said about some who do not truly worship Him in spirit and in truth," They worship Me with their mouths, but their hearts are far from me." And this is so very true...

We are also taught that what comes OUT of a person who is not in total commitment to Christ, whether in words or deeds is what defiles them. becasue of their evil hearts, and not what goes in.

Therefore, when a person spends quality time with God and in the presence of God in worship and praise, one can't help but talk about Jesus from the heart in worship.:glow:

Good post PJ...:applause:

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 01:37 PM

I wonder whose presence the above poster has been in lately? Because the evil that has come OUT of her mouth and heart certainly didnt come from my Jesus.

View Profile
History
What if
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 09:14 PM

It's coming P.J. ----- (Isaiah 66:18) :applause:

For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see my glory.:yay:

Page : 1 2