Author Thread: Who is the Woman in Rev 12 and Who are Her Offspring??
Admin

Who is the Woman in Rev 12 and Who are Her Offspring??
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 03:52 PM

WHO IS THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12 AND WHO ARE HER OFFSPRING??

Galatians 4:22,23,28,30,31: Abraham had 2 sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the Free Woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a "PROMISE"!....You brother, like Isaac {Sarah's son}, are children of "PROMISE"....The slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the Free Woman's son. Therefore, brothers, **WE** are not children of the slave woman {Hagar} but of the Free "WOMAN"{Sarah}!! According to Galatians 3:16 Jesus is also the offspring of Abraham and Sarah {See Rev 12:5!!}

Just before the coming of 666 and the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation in Revelation 13:1 we read in Rev 12:17; 13:1,5,7: Then the dragon:devil: {Satan} was enraged at the woman {Sarah} and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring--THOSE WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS!!" And the dragon {Satan} stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw Beast:devil: {666} coming out of the Sea {Or Abyss or Hell as per Rev 11:7 & 17:8 & Luke 8:31}.....The Beast:devil: will exercise his authority for 42 months..... He will be given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he will be given authority over **EVERY** tribe, people, language and nation.

And so according to Rev 12:6,14 Satan will attack some of God's saints but they will be protected in God's sanctuary in the wilderness for 1260 days. Then in Rev 12:17 Satan will attack the rest of God's saints �WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS� **just before** the coming of 666 and the beginning of the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation.

And so Revelation 12 also shows that the pre-trib rapture of God's courageous saints at the beginning of the Great Tribulation is a ridiculous fairy tale. Since some of God's saints will be protected in the wilds for 1260 days and Satan will make war with the rest of God's saints WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS JUST **BEFORE** THE COMING OF 666!!

Revelation 12:11: "They {The Tribulation Martyrs} overcame him {Satan} by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.":angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 07:15 AM

Let me quote what one man said about the Second Coming of God Jesus: (Isaiah 66:18)

For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see my glory.

:applause: :angel: :dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 07:27 AM

Sarah???.. who is Sarah???... Sarah McCullen?... when and how did Sarah become a part of God's prophecy in Revelation?:ROFL:..please somebody enlighten me.

Sarah did not bring forth the church, Christ brought forth the church, does not verse 1-2 prove that she is God's chosen nation Israel, and the relationship to the 12 trbes if Israel (12 stars), and the persecution of the Jewsish saints, birth pains refer to period BEFORE the birth of Christ when Israel was waiting for redemption by the Messiah.

I didn't know the church would be around during the tribution... isn't this when all of this is taking place or what?... Revelation 12, the woman represents Israel, and the man child is Christ as I so stated.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 07:43 AM

Also, if one must have need to know who the woman is, would not the description of what takes place with the woman more fitly describ Mary giving birth to Jesus, in verses 3-6, and when Herod tried to kill Jesus? If you remember and compare the story of His birth in the goaples. of Matthew and Luke?...

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 12:18 PM

So far I haven't read anyone writing about what the wilderness represents in Revelation 12: 6, where it says the woman fled to the wilderness. Following the dispensationalist idea that all Bible texts should be interpreted literally, the wilderness here would be someplace on earth that would be considered a wilderness.

In Acts 7: 38 the "church in the wilderness" is in a literal wilderness. And I suspect this is where the metaphor of the wilderness comes from.

Its the ekklesia in the wilderness. English versions of the New Testament usually translate ekkelsia as "church."

OK The woman in verse 6 is Israel reborn in Christ, or the Israel of God in Galatians 6: 16; its not physical Israel, the people who claim to be physical descendants of Abraham.

What does it mean that Israel as the woman who is to give birth to the man child runs to the wilderness?

The wilderness would not be organized Christianity. In this metaphoric wilderness the believers who are birthed by Israel metaphorically camp out there and perhaps build up fires to keep worm and cook the food they have managed to find, and to keep away the predators.

Deuteronomy 8: 15 says "Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;"

When the children of Israel failed to follow God he allowed some to be bitten by the serpents and scorpions. Now, in the new Testament serpents are metaphors for the Pharisee types (Matthew 23: 33) and scorpions are metaphors for believers who have fallen into false doctrines and are rebellious(Ezekiel 2: 3-6).

So in the metaphoric wilderness believers have to be careful to avoid being bitten by serpents and scorpions who are people.

To change the subject, I just saw a brief news message from

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-2011-full-official-attendee-list.html saying

"Mario Bargossi, EU Parliment assaulted and arrested tries to get in was shoved to ground, nose blooded shoved down to ground by police... Some of the Bilderbergers are fleeing... hellcopters..

Chief of police supports people against the Bilderberger group....Happening now...."

The Biderbergers are now meeting in Switzerland. If there is a faction which is overtly opposing them, this is perhaps an important story which may "gain legs" in the hours to come, to the extent it develops and this report is true. The Bilderbergers are the world's top elite, many of whom are in the financial elite.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 12:29 PM

Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 03:52 PM

WHO IS THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12 AND WHO ARE HER OFFSPRING??

In Revelation 12:1: we see a WOMAN with a crown of 12 stars on her head! Sarah was the mother of Isaac and the grandmother of Jacob or Israel who had the 12 sons of Israel and they were also her OFFSPRING. Galatians 4:22,31:Abraham had 2 sons, on by the slave woman and the other by the free woman {SARAH}..Therefore, brothers {Church saints} *WE** are not children of the slave woman, but of the free **WOMAN** {SARAH}!!"

And so according to Rev 12:6,14 Satan will attack some of God's saints but they will be protected in God's sanctuary in the wilderness for 1260 days. Then in Rev 12:17 Satan will attack the rest of God's saints �WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS� **just before** the coming of 666 in the next verse Rev 13:1and the beginning of the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation.

And so Revelation 12 also shows that the pre-trib rapture of God's courageous saints at the beginning of the Great Tribulation is a ridiculous fairy tale. Since some of God's saints will be protected in the wilds for 1260 days and Satan will make war with the rest of God's saints WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS JUST **BEFORE** THE COMING OF 666!!{NOT UNSAVED JEWS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION}

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 01:14 PM

Interesting Prophet,

But why should christians suffer during the tribulation period what do you think?

this woman should be "with the moon under her feet".

What do you think what is this moon?

Bahira

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 01:25 PM

prophet nothing personal but calling them sarah, isn't that adding to the word of God. No where is a sarah mentioned in this way. You seem to take libertiies which the word tells us not to take. Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:00 PM

Galatians 4:22,23,28,31: For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the **FREE WOMAN**. His son by the slave woman was born in an ordinary; but his son by the **FREE WOMAN** was born as the result of a promise...Now, you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise...Therefore, brothers, we are not children {OFFSPRING}of the slave woman, but of the **FREE WOMAN**.:angel::applause:

I don't think it is adding to God's Word to say that **FREE WOMAN** is obviously **SARAH** and that all of God's saints are OFFSPRING or children of the ** FREE WOMAN** which is obviously **SARAH**:rolleyes:

Revelation 12:17;13:1: Then the Dragon {Satan} was enraged at the **WOMAN** and went off to make war against the rest of her **OFFSPRING**--those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus! {Church saints} And the dragon {Satan stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a Beast {666} coming out of the sea.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:09 PM

Bahira said:

Why should Christians suffer during the Tribulation. What do you think?

WILL THE COURAGEOUS TRIBULATION SAINTS SUFFER THE WRATH OF GOD??

God has always allowed His people to suffer tribulation and trials because they purify and perfect their faith and will gain countless eternal rewards when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED. There are over 40,000 saints martyred every year and the main culprit is no longer just Islam and the RC Church. Millions of saints were martyred by the Communist atheist countries after 1917 in Russia and after 1948 in China and then in North Korea and Vietnam. Many more millions were killed by Japan 1937-1945 and by the Fascists in Italy and Germany 1922-1945. Romans 8:35-37: �Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?... For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!� I Peter 1:6-8:���In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED.��:peace:

I Peter 2:20b,21: �But if you suffer for doing good and endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow IN HIS STEPS.� I Peter 4:12,13: �Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But REJOICE that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is *REVEALED!� Rev 2:10: Jesus says, �Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the Crown of Life.�:angel: Read other persecution verses: Matthew 5:10-12; Romans 5:3; Heb 13:35-40; 2 Tim 3:12; 2 Cor 1:7-10; I Thess 3:3,4; Phil 1:29; Phil 3:10; Rev 12:11; Rev 13:9,10 & Rev 14:13.

������ The courageous and faithful Tribulation saints will *NOT* be hurt by God�s *WRATH* as shown in Rev 14:9-11; 15:1,7; 16:1,19; or in any of the 7 trumpet or 7 bowl plagues as explained in Rev 9:4,20,21 and Rev 16:2,4-6,9,10,21; or in any of the plagues of God�s 2 witnesses as per Rev 11:6,10; or in *ETERNAL HELL*: Rev 14:9-11: �If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he will drink of the wine of God�s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of *HIS WRATH*.� He will be tormented with burning sulfur and the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever.�

The pre-tribs often confuse the wrath of God with the persecution from the anti-christ. They are not the same thing. The wrath of God is intended for the ungodly and will be poured upon them and them only. The Lord knows His target and He never misses. Jesus warned in Matthew 10:28, �And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.�

In Rev 18:1-24 we read about the plagues that will destroy the headquarters of 666 during the Great Tribulation. This evil city on 7 hills {See Rev 17:9} is called �Babylon� which Peter implied was the nickname for Rome in 2 Peter 5:13. In Rev 18:4 a voice from Heaven will order God's saints to stay away from Babylon {Rome-That great seaport-Rev 18:17-19} so that they will not participate in her sins or be hurt by God's wrath which will completely destroy Rome with many horrific plagues. There are 260 verses from Revelation chapters 6 thru 20 and 128 of these verses or 49% tell of the wrath of God to unbelievers, 666, his False Prophet and Rome. However, not even one of these verses tells of any wrath of God toward His courageous Tribulation saints.

Even pre-tribbers and mid-tribbers reluctantly agree that believers during the Great Tribulation will be exempt from the wrath of God.:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:16 PM

Oh, boy... you guys are giving me vertigo, I feel like I'm going in circles, you guys are all over the place from one thing to another before finishing up with the first thing first...c'mon now! my head is hurting trying to keep up :excited::ROFL:... so who is Sarah? Is she the girl I went to school with or what? :laugh: I mean, if the Old Testament is a relfection of things that were to come in the New Testament, should not what John the Revelator be a reflection of things to come in the old plus, more but we can find mirroring of the New Testament within the viision?... I would think so, because God does not leave us without some answers if we seek Him, and lean not to our own understandign f His word.

As I've stated, one can not understadn the book of Revelation without understandign the prophecy book of Daniels, even Jesus warns us not to even read dannilrs unless you can undersatnd it. Did not herod seek to kill Jesus after His birth and His parent hid Him? So waht are we seeking here? Shouldn't matter who the woman is , but we do know that the army of God overcome satan by the blood of the Lamb and by theword of His testamony... and the earthly kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ will be set up, and I plan with all anticipations to reign with Him! PRAISE THE LORD!:yay::dancingp:

Page : 1 2 3 4