Author Thread: Who is the Woman in Rev 12 and Who are Her Offspring??
Admin

Who is the Woman in Rev 12 and Who are Her Offspring??
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 03:52 PM

WHO IS THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12 AND WHO ARE HER OFFSPRING??

Galatians 4:22,23,28,30,31: Abraham had 2 sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the Free Woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a "PROMISE"!....You brother, like Isaac {Sarah's son}, are children of "PROMISE"....The slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the Free Woman's son. Therefore, brothers, **WE** are not children of the slave woman {Hagar} but of the Free "WOMAN"{Sarah}!! According to Galatians 3:16 Jesus is also the offspring of Abraham and Sarah {See Rev 12:5!!}

Just before the coming of 666 and the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation in Revelation 13:1 we read in Rev 12:17; 13:1,5,7: Then the dragon:devil: {Satan} was enraged at the woman {Sarah} and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring--THOSE WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS!!" And the dragon {Satan} stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw Beast:devil: {666} coming out of the Sea {Or Abyss or Hell as per Rev 11:7 & 17:8 & Luke 8:31}.....The Beast:devil: will exercise his authority for 42 months..... He will be given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he will be given authority over **EVERY** tribe, people, language and nation.

And so according to Rev 12:6,14 Satan will attack some of God's saints but they will be protected in God's sanctuary in the wilderness for 1260 days. Then in Rev 12:17 Satan will attack the rest of God's saints �WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS� **just before** the coming of 666 and the beginning of the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation.

And so Revelation 12 also shows that the pre-trib rapture of God's courageous saints at the beginning of the Great Tribulation is a ridiculous fairy tale. Since some of God's saints will be protected in the wilds for 1260 days and Satan will make war with the rest of God's saints WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS JUST **BEFORE** THE COMING OF 666!!

Revelation 12:11: "They {The Tribulation Martyrs} overcame him {Satan} by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.":angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 09:15 PM

Israel and Christ...

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 09:21 PM

Sorry, I suppose I should have made this clearer the woman in Revelation chapter 12, represents Israel, and the man child is Christ.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 09:54 PM

Prophet,

it was interesting to see such interpretation that

this woman is {Sarah}.

But many christians think that it is Church.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 10:22 PM

You're new here, prophetic. It appears you're being followed. :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 12:46 AM

Sarah, the Church and Spiritual Israel are all the same people, just different names.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:33 AM

twosparrows: "Sarah, the Church and Spiritual Israel are all the same people, just different names. "

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15: 24

"...Blessed [be] Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance." Isaiah 19: 25

"For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel...They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9: 6,8

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly, neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly." Romans 2: 28-28

"And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God." Galatians 6: 16

"...and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." John 10: 16

Saying God has two peoples, the Jews and the "church" is part of the false doctrine of dikspensationalism. The "church"" is just an assembly of some kind of believers. In Acts 7: 38 Stephen says "This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness..." talking about the Israelites who escaped from Egypt under Moses.

There is no "church" in scripture different from Israel. One is of Israel or one is not saved.

"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared by God, that they should feed her a thousand two hundred and threescore days." Revelation 12: 6

The woman brought forth a man child. Satan cast out a flood after her and the man child, but the earth protected them, that is, God protected them.

The man child is Christ, and it is also a group during the last days. "And they that understand among the people shall instruct many..." Daniel 11: 33

Revelation is about prophecy. The woman is Israel reborn in Jesus Christ, that is, the Israel of God of Galatians 6: 16.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 05:36 AM

I agree with you:

Sarah, the Church and Spiritual Israel are all the same people, just different names.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 05:39 AM

Brother,

i like what you said here:

The man child is Christ, and it is also a group during the last days. "And they that understand among the people shall instruct many..." Daniel 11: 33

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 06:04 AM

WHO IS THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12 AND WHO ARE HER OFFSPRING??

Galatians 4:22,23,28,30,31: Abraham had 2 sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the Free Woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a "PROMISE"!....You brother, like Isaac {Sarah's son}, are children of "PROMISE"....The slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the Free Woman's son. Therefore, brothers, **WE** are not children of the slave woman {Hagar} but of the Free "WOMAN"{Sarah}!! According to Galatians 3:16 Jesus is also the offspring of Abraham and Sarah {See Rev 12:5!!}

The Offspring of the Woman Sarah includes all the church saints but also includes all the OT saints such as David and Moses etc

Revelation 12:4: The Dragon stood on front of the Woman {Sarah} who was about to give birth so that he might devour her child {Jesus-Sarah's Offspring} the moment He was born. Through Herod the Great -one of Satan's followers. This occurred **BEFORE** the church was born!!!!

So it wrong to say the Offspring of Sarah and the Church are one and the same.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 07:07 AM

Prophet hi,

you said:

This occurred **BEFORE** the church was born!!!!

But let me remind you that Israel is the CHOSEN people of God!!!

The Chuch is the chosen people of God.

Mary and Sarah belonged to Israel- the chosen people of God.

So, Church=Israel=the chosen people of God.

These are just symbols used to explain us who we are and who God is and was and who has to come!!! :applause:

:dancingp:

Page : 1 2 3 4