Author Thread: Who is the Woman in Rev 12 and Who are Her Offspring??
Admin

Who is the Woman in Rev 12 and Who are Her Offspring??
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 03:52 PM

WHO IS THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12 AND WHO ARE HER OFFSPRING??

Galatians 4:22,23,28,30,31: Abraham had 2 sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the Free Woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a "PROMISE"!....You brother, like Isaac {Sarah's son}, are children of "PROMISE"....The slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the Free Woman's son. Therefore, brothers, **WE** are not children of the slave woman {Hagar} but of the Free "WOMAN"{Sarah}!! According to Galatians 3:16 Jesus is also the offspring of Abraham and Sarah {See Rev 12:5!!}

Just before the coming of 666 and the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation in Revelation 13:1 we read in Rev 12:17; 13:1,5,7: Then the dragon:devil: {Satan} was enraged at the woman {Sarah} and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring--THOSE WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS!!" And the dragon {Satan} stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw Beast:devil: {666} coming out of the Sea {Or Abyss or Hell as per Rev 11:7 & 17:8 & Luke 8:31}.....The Beast:devil: will exercise his authority for 42 months..... He will be given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he will be given authority over **EVERY** tribe, people, language and nation.

And so according to Rev 12:6,14 Satan will attack some of God's saints but they will be protected in God's sanctuary in the wilderness for 1260 days. Then in Rev 12:17 Satan will attack the rest of God's saints �WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS� **just before** the coming of 666 and the beginning of the 1260-day or 42-month Great Tribulation.

And so Revelation 12 also shows that the pre-trib rapture of God's courageous saints at the beginning of the Great Tribulation is a ridiculous fairy tale. Since some of God's saints will be protected in the wilds for 1260 days and Satan will make war with the rest of God's saints WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND HOLD TO THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS JUST **BEFORE** THE COMING OF 666!!

Revelation 12:11: "They {The Tribulation Martyrs} overcame him {Satan} by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.":angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:17 PM

THE SAINTS OF GOD WIN!:applause::glow::party::yay::angel::hearts::dancingp::peace::rocknroll::bow::bow::bouncy::bouncy:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:42 PM

You can't teach the un-teachable, prophetic. Instead of trying to learn, she makes wise-cracks. I understand what you're saying about Sarah. Women who want to be men is what you're dealing with here. One inparticular KNOWS it ALL ( in her mind).:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 03:05 PM

ETcallhome said:

As I've stated, one can not understand the book of Revelation without understanding the prophecy book of Daniels, even Jesus warns us not to even read Daniel {??}unless you can understand it.

2 Timothy 3:16: "ALL SCRIPTURE is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

Rev 22:16,18,19: Jesus says, �I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give *YOU* {The Greek for YOU is plural} this testimony {ALL OF REVELATION} *FOR* the CHURCHES.� This contradicts the ridiculous pre-trib idea that Revelation, chapters 4-19, was not written *FOR* the CHURCHES! The word �CHURCH�is also not mentioned in 9 books of the NT: John, Mark, Luke, 2 Tim, 1 John, 2 John, 1 Peter, 2 Peter and Jude; and is not mentioned in the first 15 chapters of Romans and yet every word in all these NT books are �FOR THE CHURCHES�..... �I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book.� If anyone *ADDS* anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.� And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city which are described in this book.�

Ephesians 4:11-16: "It was He {Jesus} who gave some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of thew Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

Instead, speaking the truth in love we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work."

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 03:18 PM

Good word Prophet, but how can anyone understand full Revelation if they are not firstly taught at least in part also along with what Revelation what Daniels has to say, when we look at Danile chapter 7 along with Revelation chapter 12?... I'm just saying... should not Danile also be included for a clearer understanding?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 03:28 PM

Halfback, would not the wilderness represent anywhere outside of Palestine? where Israel will seek safety with the Gentiles?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 03:34 PM

I certainly agree that Daniel 7 and 12 relate to the end times. For example Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 12:1,2,7b confirm with the help of Revelation 13:5 that the Great Tribulation will last 1260 days which is also 42 {30-day} months which is also 3 1/2 Times as follows:

WHAT ARE THE 3 PASSAGES IN GOD'S WORD WHICH SHOW THAT THE GREAT TRIBULATION AND THE REIGN OF 666 WILL LAST EXACTLY 1260 DAYS OR 42 {30-DAY} MONTHS??

**{#1}** Daniel 12:1b,2,7b:� �There will be a time of distress {The Great Tribulation} such as not happened from the beginning of nations until then.� But at that time {The Last Day} your people--*EVERYONE* whose name is found written in the book {Both OT & NT Saints}�will be delivered.� Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt�It will be for a time. times and half a time {Which is also 1260 days as per Rev 12:6,14, or 42� {30-day} months as per Rev 13:5} *ALL* these things will be *COMPLETED.��

**{#2}**�Rev 13:5,7: The beast will be given a mouth to utter blasphemies and to exercise his authority for 42 {30-day} months {Not 7 years}�He will be given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. COMPARE WITH

**{#3}**Dan 7:25: �He will speak against the Most High and oppress His saints.� The saints will be handed over to him for time {12 months}, times {24 months} and 1/2 a time {6 months}. {Not 7 years}

Events in Revelation that will occur during the 1260-day Tribulation are discussed in Rev 6:1 to 18:24, Events that will occur on the Last Day are recorded in Rev 6:12-17; Rev 11:15-19; Rev 14:14-20; Rev 16:17-21; Rev 19:1-21 & Rev 20:9b-15.�The Olivet discourse by Jesus about the End-Times are recorded in Matt 24 & 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21.� Events that will occur during the 1260-day Tribulation are recorded in Matt 24:9-28; Mark 13:5-23 and Luke 21:8-24. Events which will occur on the Last Day of the Tribulation including the 2nd Coming of Jesus are recorded in Matt 24:29-31; Matt 25:31-46; Mark 13:24-27, Luke 21:25-28 and 2 Peter 3:10-13. The glorious appearing of Jesus and the resurrection of His saints on the Last day of the Tribulation are mentioned in God's Word about 50 other times such as Titus 2:13: �WE wait for the blessed hope�the glorious APPEARING of our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,�

For example: If the coming of 666 and the 1260-day Great Tribulation starts on June 6th, 2011 then the 2nd coming of Jesus would occur exactly 1260 days later on November 17th, 2014. When the 1260-day Great Tribulation begins God's saints will then know the exact day of the 2nd coming on the Last Day as per: Rev 3:3: Jesus says, �But {*IF*} you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.� I Thess 5:4: Paul said �But YOU BROTHERS {*CHURCH SAINTS*}, are not in darkness so that {*THIS DAY*} should surprise you like a thief.�

���� Now there are some who suggest that the Anti-Christ will exercise his authority for 7 years {Not 42 Months} and that the Great Tribulation will last 7 years {Not 1260 Days or 3 � Times}.� They have only **ONE** Bible verse {Daniel 9:27�which they grossly misinterpret} to support this idea which absolutely contradicts God�s Divine Time Periods as found in Rev 13:5b, Dan 7:25b & Dan 12:7b.

������Before quoting Daniel 9:24-27 several things should be noted:

NOTE: About 280 years before the Dan 9:24-27 Prophecy God made this amazing prophecy in Isaiah 44:28: The Lord� says of *CYRUS*, �He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of JERUSALEM LET IT BE REBUILT!� This verse absolutely contradicts the Artaxerxes theory!�

��NOTE: According to Leviticus 25:8 a Sabbath �week� or 7 is *7 YEARS and 7 times 7 YEARS or �weeks� is a Jubilee or 49 years.Hebrews 9:15,26b-28:

NOTE: Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the SACRIFICE of Himself... so Christ was SACRIFICED ONCE to take away the sins of many people, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him when Jesus will bring in Everlasting Righteousness on the Last Day of the Last 7.

Dan 9:24-27: �70 7�s {490 years} are decreed for your people to Anoint the Most Holy, TO ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS and to bring in everlasting righteousness... "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree {By Cyrus-Isa 44:28 above} to rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One comes {Oct 23, AD 29?} there will be 7 plus 62 7's {Which is 69 7's or 483 years}. "After the 7 plus 62 7's {actually 1260 days after on April 3-5 AD 33} the Anointed One will be cut off but not for Himself..... He {The Anointed One} will confirm a COVENANT with many for one 'seven'.� In the middle of the 'seven' {After 1260 days} He {The Anointed One; not 666} will put an END to SACRIFICES{For sin}{And then after a long pause} the abomination of Desolation {666} will come {for the 1260 day Great Tribulation} until the decreed end is poured out on him.� on the Last day of the last 7 {See Rev 19:20} And so the first half of the last 7 was already completed when Jesus put and END to all sacrifices for sin 1260 days after His Anointing which occurred after 69 7's.

When the Anointed One came 69 7's or 483 years were 100% completed [See Dan 9:25 above} leaving just one 7 in the future; which will be totally used by those who wrongly believe in a future 7-year Tribulation; which means that the Atonement for sin by Jesus about 3 � years after His Anointing can not be included in the 70 7's Prophecy. However, God's Word clearly states that 70 7's are decreed ...TO ATONE FOR WICKEDNESS which occurred about 3 � years after the end of the 69 7's and therefore the first half of the last 7 has already been completed since there are only 3 � times left in the 70 7's.

And so the Great Tribulation and the rule of 666 will last exactly 1260 days or 42 months or 3 � times which agrees which God's Divine time periods found in Dan 12:1,2,7b; Dan 7:25 & Rev 13:5.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 04:23 PM

Prophet, Thank you... now maybe this will be more clearer and others who are interested in learning more about prophecy and the interpretation of Revelation and how the book of Daniel hold the foundation of what is written in Revelation fit together. to understand.

And as you have pulled this together, am I wrong to say that your interpretational approach is more of a futurist approach to understanding Daniel and Revelation as regarding the final judgment of God on the world, instead of an allegorial approach filled with symbols of a struggle between good and evil?

I read what you speak and what Halfback is speaking and I agree in parts of what you and he speak, but some of what you guys are saying, is not understandable and to me, it sounds as if your interpretaions are in disagreement instead of being in agreement, and in accordance to what I have learned in my seminary studies, so I must question in order to being clear understanding... I guess you can say, I'm rather kinda like the Bereans when it comes to the word of God. :laugh:

So this is why I am trying to put all this together as to how anyone can accurately explain an interpretation of Revelation without using Daniel as part of their point of reference and fact point.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 05:43 PM

ETcallhome: "Halfback, would not the wilderness represent anywhere outside of Palestine? where Israel will seek safety with the Gentiles?"

Are you talking about Palestine as the nation of Israel, at the present time, being the place where Israel will seek safety with the Gentiles?

Paul, as i have tried to explain, makes a distinction between Israel as the children of the flesh (Romans 9: 6-8) and what he refers to in Galatians 6: 16 as the Israel of God, and also in Galatians 4: 24-26 he distinguishes between two Israels which he calls Jerusalem which is in bondage as opposed to the Jerusalem which is above and is free and is the mother of us all.

The Israel in Romans 9: 8 he calls the children of the promise and in Galatians 4: 26 the Jerusalem which is above, is free etc is made up mostly of Gentiles, but not entirely.

The Jews in the present day nation of Israel are important in the end times, but they are not now God's chosen people. Peter in I Peter 2: 9 says "YE are a chosen generation...." Is "YE" the Jews who Paul refers to as the children of the flesh who are not the children of God?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 10:13 PM

Guys, good conversations! :applause:

Prophet, about Babylon:

I think it will be the USA destroyed by Iran or Muslim states or even Russia.

What do you think?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 10:20 PM

Re: WILL THE COURAGEOUS TRIBULATION SAINTS SUFFER THE WRATH OF GOD??

Prophet,

Let me explain what I mean by saying:

Why should Christians suffer during the Tribulation. What do you think?

If Christians could not buy food because of the mark of the Beast, they should be killed�is it not suffering? Economic turmoil�is it not suffering?

You said:

Even pre-tribbers and mid-tribbers reluctantly agree that believers during the Great Tribulation will be exempt from the wrath of God

Please explain.

Bahira

Page : 1 2 3 4