Author Thread: ...And, Believe It Or Not, I Will Miss Pixy!
Admin

...And, Believe It Or Not, I Will Miss Pixy!
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 01:52 PM

May she continue to heal from her past and continue serve our King in her future.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 01:57 PM

I'll miss her too. She and I exchanged quite a few private messages on here, and she was always very sweet.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 01:58 PM

:(

IaoKim

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 02:30 PM

Yes, she will indeed be missed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 02:34 PM

when I was a child I was involved in the occult, ok. Pixy wrote a post on vampires and brought back her other offensive post. I made her aware that I do not want to discuss these things. i find it offensive.It nearly destroyed me when I was a teenager. It is beyond painfull. I was delievered of it and a short time latter a demon came into my bedroom at night time.it woke me up.I had never felt such a evil resnence in my entire life.After I rebuked it I layed back down in bed.God said what are you doing, you are not finished. call it back and order it never to return. I really do oppose the occult and vey rarely discuss it.I did tell her not to discuss the issue.So, I went on an all out effort to stop her.It was what I had to do.because this site is to be safe for all. It is very painfull for me.As a last desperate attempt I did say I would take legal action for this harrasment.I told her to stop. i have no regrets. I am releaved that it is over.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 03:13 PM

She and chevy will both be missed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 04:08 PM

Pixy

Is a bright young Christian gal who contributed greatly to these forums and will be missed on here very much!

In Christ

Steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 05:05 PM

Only two of her profiles have been deleted. The one man42 described and a man one(same person ). One more is still suspected so cheer up pixi followers.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 05:54 PM

bornagaintoserve, are you saying that Pixy had multiple profiles, including one as a man?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 05:57 PM

Lord, please have Mercy on us.