Author Thread: Israel
Easter^

View Profile
History
Israel
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 06:15 PM

How many of you keep up with what is Happening in Israel on a daliy bases? Does your paster talk about Israel and the Jewish people. Does he tell you about the temple mound and why the Arab & Jew are fighting? Who side are you on? Theses question are to see what people are thinking out there...Have a good one..Plus thanks for your replys... :applause:

View Profile
History
Israel
Posted : 26 Oct, 2007 08:22 PM

I have been watching Jack Van Impe and wow Jesus is on his way. The events should scare the living day lights out of the world. But the sad thing in the World has no clue. How scary and Lord help us all.

No our Pastor is not talking about it. Hmmm maybe he doesn't even know. I look around and see very few people that have ears to hear and eyes to see.

What do you think?

View Profile
History
Israel
Posted : 18 Dec, 2007 05:37 PM

as a pastor i try to keep up wit al things concerning Israel. Israel s still Gods chosen,He changes not. i make a point to teach my congragation of Israel and pray for them always as we are commanded. ive been to many churches in my life and i find it sad that many see themselves as Israels replacement or just forget about them altogether.

lyttletyke

View Profile
History
Israel
Posted : 12 Feb, 2008 07:33 AM

No,I don't keep up with news in Israel like I used to. But,I love Israel with godly love. I would love to move there for awhile to learn about Israeli people and their ways. I do know that Israel is skeptical about Christians,especially HOLY SPIRIT filled Christians,and our love for them that comes from GOD. We were given this love by THE HOLY SPIRIT. Everyone that is born of GOD is born again thru faith in JESUS and born by that faith by THE HOLY SPIRIT. And they are skeptical that it is true love that is the basis for the love that we express to them. I have had personal experience in this matter. It didn't matter to them that I loved them what mattered was that I was a Christian. Israel needs to be set free from this deceptive idea or thought that all Christianity is not born of GOD. And learn that it is GOD'S love in us that is loving them. So,it cannot be a false love,but true godly love.

your friend,

Lyttletyke :winksmile:

View Profile
History
Israel
Posted : 8 Jun, 2008 02:41 PM

I do try to keep somewhat informed about Israel. My pastor does teach about the battle between the Jews and Arabs. I have always viewed the Jewish people as my brothers and sisters. They are God's chosen people and we are here by grace. Regardless of the view, they are the apple of God's eye and I wouldn't want to be on the outside looking in....