Author Thread: A woman is complete even without a mate...
uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
A woman is complete even without a mate...
Posted : 29 Jun, 2011 04:59 PM

~ Author Unknown~

What makes you think that just because I am an Attractive woman of Godly intelligence That I'm incomplete without a mate?

Who told you that Without a man Something's missing From my life? And if so, What would that be?

Love? I love myself And more importantly. I love the Lord He told me that when I delight in Him, He will give me the desires of my heart .

Security? I have everything I need according to His riches in glory.

Intimacy? Now, how's a man going to get to know me When he doesn't even know who he is in the Lord? See my Father told me I'm above a ruby's worth And a gem (which I am) does not seek It (I am) is sought.

I'm single and that's all right with me.

See, it's not that I oppose relationships It's that I detest co-dependency As a woman I know it is not my role To chase after any man.

Esther 2:14 reads That I am to wait on my king and when he's delighted in me. He will call me by my name.

My Lord does not intend for me to be needy or desperate. I am to be Cherished, Relished, Valued, and Honored, It's not my job to convince him Or Convict him of that, My mate will already know it And consistently show it And he will stay on his knees daily Not just to adore me But to praise the Lord for The virtuous woman he has found So, when you see me by myself I'm not alone I know what I have coming to me.(^_^)

:yay: :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 09:10 PM

beautifully said.I will have to say Amen to this... If only all of us will have the heart like you have. i believe God will be bless and honored our hearts desire. We live in a fast pacing world, and some of us want men at a snap of a finger who we like, and like a genie we think God will give that to us.

I read something one time,we cry out to God at some point a man of integrity,humble,caring,loving etc kind of guy, then we must first be that kind of person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 03:44 AM

@OP:

It's funny, but that's exactly how I feel as a man; secure, complete, etc. In fact, reading it makes me realise that I shouldn't be pursuing any woman, nor do I need to as I'm complete without them.

Still, I've got this nagging voice in my head from a friend who once said it's not good for a man to be alone (He had a great solution for it though!)...

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 02:50 PM

to round out my dominance of the chat forum...

ya, a woman doesn't need a man, i mean its helpful, but need. let's be honest, women, comparatively need sex less than men, i am not saying men need sex, though. The closest "need" I would say women have with regard to men is that opportunity to have children with a man...it's hardwired, for sure.

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 08:10 PM

Hi, Agnes! Thanks for your post here.

One thing I actually learn in life is to specifically pray for what you would really like for a partner. So, that we will be given what we prayed for.

But while doing so, we have to faithfully live our lives contented and serving God.

I must say that not all are willing to wait... most online would like to find the one in a rush, so nothing gets develop deeply. Time is needed to know a person before you can say he or she is the one(^_^) Time which is slipping very fast by.

But if we have so much faith, and patience to wait... GOD will grant the desires of our hearts(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 08:42 PM

@dkj255, you can actually know it within you if you are really contented being single until you are called to be HOME.

I have an American male friend who is very much contented to be single, so he is. He is having joy just being in the ministry teaching kids.

I, personally, would like to have a partner/husband in life but not until that day comes, I am contented to be single(^_^)

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 08:45 PM

@lovingcoman, I agree with you on that.

Women can survive for a long time without intimacy and yes, admittedly that we are looking for a partner to build a family with and not mainly because of intimacy although it is one important part of marriage.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2011 04:03 PM

Intimacy, I think you are referring to sexual intimacy.

Both women and men don't do well with the intimacy that comes from non-sexual fellowship, friendship, talking on the phone, all the 'free" things in life.

Bless you,

michael