Author Thread: Worse Second date
Admin

Worse Second date
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 05:49 PM

I had two dates with a Minister from a city near here

about 82 miles away.

He was very nice on our first date. We went to dinner on a Saturday evening, met at a really nice fine dining resturant, had great conversation, we did not want the evening to end.

He drove back to his home late that night and I came back to my home here. We talked on the phone a lot during the week. We decided to me for the Second date the following weekend, So he ask me to please come to

his home and see where he lived. I drove 82 miles to visit him,

he fixed a lovely dinner. We had good conversation after dinner, then all of a sudden he wanted to get

Close....Too Close. I said no itimacy...even though I was really attracted to the man. He was very intelligent person.

A Ordained Minister in his Local church for years .

He got so upset with me, he didn't want to talk anymore

or say goodbye nicely when I was leaving to drive home.

He was a Widower for 1 year and I thought he just wanted

a friend to talk with. He wanted something different.

A Minister that was also a radio Christian broadcaster, you would think he would be More respectful to me.

I didnt think I lead him on or anything like that.

That was over 2yrs. ago.

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 03:09 AM

Can you define what you mean by too close? Obviously full on sex or petting is out, but if it was only a peck on the cheek then he may have thought that was acceptable at that point.

My point is, people have different ideas of what's acceptable.

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 07:04 AM

I had no problem with a peck on the cheek. He gave me

that on the first date.

Yes, Obviously full sex or petting was definately out! And, this is what the Minister had in mind.:excited:

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 09:21 AM

Fair enough - don't think anyone would argue that's appropriate behaviour!

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 06:21 PM

Sincerity is no guarentee for truth.

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 08:57 PM

He should not have disrespected you that way. It is a good rule to keep to public places for the first month of dating or so. That way you can get to know someone better and there is little or no chance of something disrespectful happening.

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 10:02 AM

Great answer Godslamb. Women can be way to trusting. If I was angel I would have been thinking its a red flag by virtue that he is/was a minister to begin with...Oh, like he got his degree in theology, decided to become "a minister"...nice motive, wrong end of the telescope.

bless,

michael

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 03:33 AM

worse date:

Greetings in the Lord.You are right dear Brother,many people get interested in theology,they simple enrol,they sit for exams and they qualify to become ministers,priests and pastors and yet they have never met with Jesus Christ.

Nowonder they want to have sex anywhere.Women should be very careful because these people are not men of God,they are there as career pastors,they never had any real call from God.

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 11:25 AM

I am Blessed to have the leading of Christ.

He enlighted me that this man was not where he

should be in fellowship with Christ. Or either he was a fallen fellow. He was seeking Sex because he was a lonely Widower.

Before this man, I also met a Engelist from Missouri who was a Wolf in sheep clothes. Very sweet but deceitful. So, maybe I was on Alert from that Sad experience.

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 11:28 AM

Evangelist

I wish they would get a Edit button on these forums

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Worse Second date
Posted : 22 Jul, 2011 03:02 PM

You attract what you are, Angel.