Author Thread: Making the first move..
skif08

View Profile
History
Making the first move..
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 04:32 PM

Throughout my crushes, I have thought about asking a guy out. Is it right for a female to ask out a male or should the male make the first move?

Godspromicedone

View Profile
History
Making the first move..
Posted : 22 Nov, 2009 09:40 AM

i guess when it comes to this topic im old fashioned. I believe the man should show he has interest but not come onto to strong saying he loves her until they have met and gotten to no each other.. Ive been hurt over a guy telling me after talking to him a few hours a day in 3 days said he loved me and wanted to come see me. Then after waiting hours on him he didnt show? and i missed church thinking he was gona go with me? ladys becareful! Dont believe these guys that woo you over too fast. That guy is on here and claims hes a pastor.. So just sayin guys take it at her level of comfort and be Honest.

deejay471970

View Profile
History
Making the first move..
Posted : 15 Aug, 2010 04:28 AM

In all my past relationships, I have made the first move if I was interested. None of them have worked out. I'm trying something different. I once heard that a sign of an insane person was doing the same thing over, but expecting different results.

I'm doing things different. I'm going to listen to what my momma said (and what I read from a book)...I'm letting the guy make the first move. If a guy is interested in you...he WILL find a way to contact you. If he doesn't contact me, but I'm interested...I just pray about it. If he's not interested in me NOT contacting me is a way to let me know.

Do I really want to be in a relationship with someone who is not really into me??? No...

View Profile
History
Making the first move..
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 05:22 PM

I like taking initiative, but I wait on a man to give me CLEAR signals that I am welcome. If I have the make the first move EVER, the relationship is pointless. I cant respect him. I am a bold woman -but, I want to know that Im wanted first. I prefer to be responsive rather than aggressive and I do NOT like a man requiring that of me. Its a big turnoff.

Page : 1 2