Author Thread: Looks
akp777

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 10:47 AM

I have noticed that if I was to post my profile and everything but my picture i would get responce. But if I post my picture I don't get any.

If we are true Christians why would you judge someone by there outward appearance. I believe a person should be judged by the way they are inside not the way they look. I admit I am overweight, do'es that make me a bad person? God judges a person by the way there heart is. Not by the way they look. Take Care and God Bless

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 01:33 PM

Well your photo doesn't look bad - certainly nothing in there off-putting I would say; but then, I ain't a gal!

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 14 Jul, 2011 09:10 PM

Photos are very important, even on a Christian

dating site. Even Christian People like to see who they are talking to.:laugh:

Unfortunately with Many women/men looks comes

first in choosing a mate.

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 07:06 AM

I have had the same experience! I hardly get any responses. I am a Christian, I have a good personality and lots of interests. Yes, I am overweight too, but I am working on it...already lost 40 lbs! It seems like most guys (and I guess women too) are interested in outward appearances before they even see who the person is on the inside; consenquently passing up some very great people. I guess I am one of the few that looks at who guys are as a person, not what they look like.

And by the way, I think your picture is very nice.:glow:

April

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 09:54 AM

looks mean nothing.

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 16 Jul, 2011 03:19 PM

God only sees our heart. Good thing in my case, my looks exterminate roaches. :goofball:

View Profile
History
Looks
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 08:18 PM

Well, I guess some of us have certain things we like to see in a person. Some people actually prefer someone who is heavier some like dark hair, long hair, blue eyes, tall...

But I do understand what some of you mean.

I think we need to see a picture to see if we are attracted to certain people.

Good-looking doesn't always been better...