Author Thread: Is it just me or what?
Admin

Is it just me or what?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2008 09:35 PM

So someone wrote something similar in "ask a girl" forum and I feel similarily.

My question is: is something wrong with my profile that makes people pass me by? Do I seem uninteresting or is it because of the distance? Is distance a dealbreaker for you?

Or the fact that most of the guys who try and contact me are WAY older than I am?

???? Just wondering...

View Profile
History
Is it just me or what?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 06:47 PM

Thanks everyone. I want to reply to a lot of what many of you said but this site won't let me reply with a quote on what each person said so it makes responding to each one very difficult.

Thanks for all the imput, I was just curious if this was "normal" for websites and I don't really think there is much wrong with mine so much as that. Not sure I worded that right the first time.

Also, no removal of the gun picture unless the website is against such a picture. I grew up with guns and the guy I marry is either going to be into them or doesn't mind them. So...why be someone I am not? That is a part of my life so....:D That's just another way I weed them out.

View Profile
History
Is it just me or what?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2009 12:18 AM

I am neither deluded, confused or in heresy. The RIGHT-WING Fundamentalist Division of the Christian Church is in a state of denial and destruction.

It is the Spirit of Anti-Christ to believe in any type of religious war, and weapons of death and mass destruction; I beseech you, did our Christian Brothers and Sisters die in vain in the Colisiums of Rome so the contemporary church can say it is right to hold weapons.

The entire church has been wrong for centuries when it held the crusades and more; after Christ there were are no righteous wars - except the spiritual we are to engaged in daily through prayer and fasting.

But I already know you are not going to abide by the word of God on this, this posting is only for those who have an ear to hear, and eyes to see, and a heart to open to the Holy Spirit.

This has been an age-old spiritual battle since the time of Christ's death and resurrection. I believe in what Christ says, not humans, or political governments. We are called to be in the world, but not of the world.

I, also will not fight you, but I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, as we are all directed to pray and hold each other up in prayer.

In Christ, I love you,

John

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Is it just me or what?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 11:05 AM

--The RIGHT-WING Fundamentalist Division of the Christian Church is in a state of denial and destruction.--

Yet you claim to be the one not deluded. Do you consider our Founding Fathers in denial? How about when Jesus became aggressive when he saw people selling the sacrifices in the temple?

--It is the Spirit of Anti-Christ to believe in any type of religious war,--

There is a war, but it does not have to be physical. If we are attacked because of our beliefs, whether or not you agree, it is a religious war.

--I beseech you, did our Christian Brothers and Sisters die in vain in the Colisiums of Rome so the contemporary church can say it is right to hold weapons.--

No, they died for their beliefs, just as God had His people kill for Him in the Bible. The only thing I've seen that God does not approve of is ILLEGAL slayings.

--The entire church has been wrong for centuries when it held the crusades and more;--

Worse is the infidel, a man who cannot support his family. You may defend your family or body legally and it was the Muslims tearing through Europe, invading and that IS illegal.

--But I already know you are not going to abide by the word of God on this,--

Oh, yes, your comment wasn't rude at all.

--This has been an age-old spiritual battle since the time of Christ's death and resurrection. I believe in what Christ says, not humans, or political governments. We are called to be in the world, but not of the world.--

But even Jesus says to give to Caesar what is Caesar's and the Bible says that God setup the governments of the world.

Page : 1 2